Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
I am ticked off today because... - Page 104

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 104 of 109 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1087

Thread: I am ticked off today because...

120 miles S of the Waffle/Pancake line in pancake territory

Default Re: I am ticked off today because...

Quote Originally Posted by nate_watkins View Post
    Good thing you didn't run out of fuel. Does he still have the grill?
    Yeah, he still has the grill.

If I wouldn't have been two hours away from home, it would have been a little easier because I have neighbor that is a locksmith and I have his number but we all know, that's not the way things work. That one was pretty embarrassing.

My dad and I initially tried prying the window open and my dad told me to go get a coat hanger. I was at work and went to a weird guy who always sits in his car all day. That guy has all sorts of stuff in his car so I knew he'd have a coat hanger. And he did.

When I got back with the coat hanger my dad was holding his hand and said, "Never mind, I don't need it." Apparently, as he tried pulling the window further open it began cracking. So rather than have it shatter all over the parking space, he just punched it in and most of the pieces landed in the car.

I really need to start making friends with locksmiths and people who have slim jims.

My daughter once flushed her keys down the toilet of a store's restroom. She bent over to grab her purse off the floor while pressing the lever to flush and they fell right out of her pocket. She saw them going down but it was too late. She said it was one of the most frustrating moments of her life.

Quote Originally Posted by jacobtlong View Post
    My dad and I initially tried prying the window open and my dad told me to go get a coat hanger. I was at work and went to a weird guy who always sits in his car all day. That guy has all sorts of stuff in his car so I knew he'd have a coat hanger. And he did.

When I got back with the coat hanger my dad was holding his hand and said, "Never mind, I don't need it." Apparently, as he tried pulling the window further open it began cracking. So rather than have it shatter all over the parking space, he just punched it in and most of the pieces landed in the car.

I really need to start making friends with locksmiths and people who have slim jims.
    More about the guy whose job is to sit in the car all day, please.

Quote Originally Posted by blunthead View Post
    More about the guy whose job is to sit in the car all day, please.
    I guess you could call him a "regular customer" who is there practically every night and orders maybe one drink. Sometimes he doesn't order anything, though. He's just an old guy who spends all day in the parking lot at Sonic in his car. I think it's kinda sad, but I figure if management doesn't have a problem with him then I don't either. But when I say the man has a bunch of stuff in his car I really do mean it. He's got a spare tire in the back seat of his car, a couple of coat hangers, unused plastic cups, a tennis racket, a broken fishing pole, and a bunch of paperback novels. And the trunk of his car has a lot of stuff in it, too.

It's weird, but he isn't particularly creepy or anything. I just don't think he has anything to go home to.

Quote Originally Posted by jacobtlong View Post
    I guess you could call him a "regular customer" who is there practically every night and orders maybe one drink. Sometimes he doesn't order anything, though. He's just an old guy who spends all day in the parking lot at Sonic in his car. I think it's kinda sad, but I figure if management doesn't have a problem with him then I don't either. But when I say the man has a bunch of stuff in his car I really do mean it. He's got a spare tire in the back seat of his car, a couple of coat hangers, unused plastic cups, a tennis racket, a broken fishing pole, and a bunch of paperback novels. And the trunk of his car has a lot of stuff in it, too.

It's weird, but he isn't particularly creepy or anything. I just don't think he has anything to go home to.
    Are they red solo cups?

There's a guy who parks at the local walking/park area and sits in his car with his dog and smokes everyday. I don't know how long he stays, but he gets there at around 7:00 to 7:30 in the morning. I don't know him, but I wonder if he might be a veteran, or a widower (or maybe he's just trying to get out of the house...)

Maybe he is homeless and drives to different spots.

LongTallSally Guest

Last round of poison I took for my bones made my stomach bleed. Owie.

This damn cough/chest infection is so painful...haven't had one second of sleep all night. Finally had to admit defeat and call in sick to work for today...it's 5:30am here. Feel guilty now but considering it started a week ago I've done well to hold out for this long. Nurses really are the worst people when it comes to taking care of ourselves.

I am ticked because I went to Chipotle for hard tacos and they were ruined because they dude didnt drain the juice before filling the shells. When I got back to my desk at work they were terrible soft tacos....Im hungry.