This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 107 of 109 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109 LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1087

Thread: I am ticked off today because...

Default Re: I am ticked off today because...

(((ff, NN)))

I ate Indian food yesterday and I ended up with

gas and bloating
    Sorry if this is too much info! Hubby loves that East Indian stuff which is weird since he is from Scotland.

Thanks, tet!. Moving has gotten me all kinds of discombobulated. And I had to see a lawyer earlier that day in Phila. That started the mess o' breakdown.

Tell ya later. maybe

A couple of years ago, I caught my mom cheating on my dad. (not for the first time) I decided to tell him because I no longer believed her promise that "it will never happen again." My dad was heart broken. My brother, my sister and I were devastated.

Skip ahead to today. She informs me that the insurance policy she was planning to leave my daughter when she passed away, was now going to go to her new husband since I "ratted her out" to my dad. She knew that the best way she could spite me was through my child. And she did it. Maliciously and vindictively. Even though SHE was in the wrong and my CHILD is 100% innocent. I don't know how on earth someone can screw over their own blood like that. It's one thing that she hurt me, but hurting my child like that ....I'm not gonna lie.... it's gonna be hard to forgive that.

((((Reason4Happenings))))

Quote Originally Posted by Reason4Happenings View Post
    A couple of years ago, I caught my mom cheating on my dad. (not for the first time) I decided to tell him because I no longer believed her promise that "it will never happen again." My dad was heart broken. My brother, my sister and I were devastated.

Skip ahead to today. She informs me that the insurance policy she was planning to leave my daughter when she passed away, was now going to go to her new husband since I "ratted her out" to my dad. She knew that the best way she could spite me was through my child. And she did it. Maliciously and vindictively. Even though SHE was in the wrong and my CHILD is 100% innocent. I don't know how on earth someone can screw over their own blood like that. It's one thing that she hurt me, but hurting my child like that ....I'm not gonna lie.... it's gonna be hard to forgive that.
    Yer mom won't get away with taking vengeance into her own hands, nobody does. Sometimes we get to see justice done, sometimes we don't, but justice will prevail. Meanwhile, yer little girl is going to be okay because God will provide for her, especially since someone wronged her by stealing from Him (vengeance is His).

Quote Originally Posted by Reason4Happenings View Post

She obviously doesn't have a problem screwing her own family over, as is evidenced by her years of behavior. Never mind the money. You're better off without anything having to do with her if she's going to be like that.
    Just don't let her know that it bothers you, or she'll delight in knowing that she has succeeded in hurting you.
    Best to wash your hands, walk away and never give her another thought. Your life will be less complicated and it'll drive her crazy to think that she can't hurt you anymore.

I'm not really ticked off, but a little sad...my oldest is going home to Nebraska today to see my family and invited me to go along with him. I soooo wanted to go, but Thursday is hubby's birthday, so I didn't feel like it was a good time for me to be gone.

Been missing everyone at home a lot and so I'm a little heartbroken today.

(((((Cat)))))

Quote Originally Posted by cat in a bag View Post
    I'm not really ticked off, but a little sad...my oldest is going home to Nebraska today to see my family and invited me to go along with him. I soooo wanted to go, but Thursday is hubby's birthday, so I didn't feel like it was a good time for me to be gone.

Been missing everyone at home a lot and so I'm a little heartbroken today.
    Have you talked with your husband, maybe he would not mind an early/later celebration? ((((Cat))))