Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
I am ticked off today because... - Page 108

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 108 of 109 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109 LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1087

Thread: I am ticked off today because...

Default Re: I am ticked off today because...

Quote Originally Posted by Haunted View Post
    Have you talked with your husband, maybe he would not mind an early/later celebration? ((((Cat))))
    Yes, we talked about it. He encouraged me to go, but I just felt like that wouldn't be right, for me not to be here for his birthday.

Reason4Happenings..Mom sounds like she has not grown up yet; most probably not a good grandmotherly example for your daughter. Less time spent with the better, eh? She could stand to be prayed for a lot!!

((((Reason4Happenings))))

Quote Originally Posted by Reason4Happenings View Post
    A couple of years ago, I caught my mom cheating on my dad. (not for the first time) I decided to tell him because I no longer believed her promise that "it will never happen again." My dad was heart broken. My brother, my sister and I were devastated.

Skip ahead to today. She informs me that the insurance policy she was planning to leave my daughter when she passed away, was now going to go to her new husband since I "ratted her out" to my dad. She knew that the best way she could spite me was through my child. And she did it. Maliciously and vindictively. Even though SHE was in the wrong and my CHILD is 100% innocent. I don't know how on earth someone can screw over their own blood like that. It's one thing that she hurt me, but hurting my child like that ....I'm not gonna lie.... it's gonna be hard to forgive that.
    Man, I got ticked off on your behalf, just reading that!

I agree with Lepplady, you don't need someone like that in your life. It hurts because it's family but you don't get to pick your parents. I realized at a certain point in my life that I just didn't have to put up with my dad's crap anymore, and I was much happier without it. Move forward, and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by cat in a bag View Post
    Yes, we talked about it. He encouraged me to go, but I just felt like that wouldn't be right, for me not to be here for his birthday.
    Cat, you are a devoted wife, sometimes love hurts when the heart wants to do two things at once, doesn't it? Hang in there, my friend.

Follow your heart, Cat. If it calls for you to stay and celebrate with hubby. This time you can be with hubby on his birthday. Mayhap you can plan a family trip to see your family in Nebraska. Before school begins, if it fits hubbies work schedule, or a long school holiday? Trust Ka and trust the call in your heart.

I am ticked off today...because I just am. It is just one of those days where everything is seeming to rub me the wrong way. And it's too darn hot and humid outside.

As my Aunt would say in Newfoundland........"I have a wonderful headache." Ouchie!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by staropeace View Post
    As my Aunt would say in Newfoundland........"I have a wonderful headache." Ouchie!!!!
    (((Star-O)))
    ~ There'll be Chocolate, if God wills it. ~

Since this thread hasn't been up and running for a while. Thought to post.

I am ticked off today cause this cough and fever still continue. Wish end of this week looks better.

Quote Originally Posted by Jojo87 View Post
    Since this thread hasn't been up and running for a while. Thought to post.

I am ticked off today cause this cough and fever still continue. Wish end of this week looks better.
    Hope you're feeling better fast!
    I am ticked off today because I thought I was supposed to take someone to the airport at 5am today - turns out it is TOMORROW at 5am (saw a text at 4:30am informing me of this). So I get to wake up at 4:30am two days in a row. I should be really pissy by tomorrow afternoon!