Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
I am ticked off today because... - Page 3

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 3 of 109 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: I am ticked off today because...

Default Re: I am ticked off today because...

SusanNorton
    and the appetite of a lumberjack.
    Yeah, that appetite...but the Cipro short circuits the taste buds!!NO TASTE!!!!!!AGH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by staropeace View Post
    I just realized that I do not get ticked off much at all. I am too immature and silly to get me blood up much.
    *coughs*

Is this the Staro who has bug-spray in her back pocket for trolls and such, and occasionally says " fek u " to those who don`t like Uncle Steve ?

fushingfeef
    I'm ticked off today because sewer water backed up into my basement! This comes at a really bad time because neither my wife nor I can stay at home and wait for a plumber--she has mandatory year-end overtime and I am covering for one co-worker who is on vacation and another who is home sick with a double ear infection! I called a 24-hour service to see if they could possibly come out tonight, they said they would call me back. They said it would cost $150 an hour to fix it! ARRRGHH!!!
    I am praying that the plumber comes soonest, finds what's wrong right off and the problem is gone! Bless you.

Quote Originally Posted by Moderator View Post
    Other than a 3 day weekend here and there, no long Board closings until April.
    Ms. Mod,

Thanks for the heads up. I am glad the above quote was in response to Srbo's post and not the reason why you are ticked off today!

Maybe si, maybe no.

Yes Srbo but I do not feel physically mad in real life. Now these trolls are something else. Nothing seems to bother me much though. I just dont lose my temper....too friggin laid back or simple minded.....LMAO.

SusanNorton, that is truly appalling. People can be amazingly rude sometimes, but the word "rude" doesn't seem strong enough in that case, does it?

Update: My boss let me go home a bit early so I could be here for the plumber. They just left, it took them exactly 1 hour and cost me $149.99. The culprit? So-called "flushable" wipes! Despite being marketed as "flushable", these wipes apparently clog pipes as efficiently as if you'd flushed a cotton shirt down the toilet. The plumber told me that ever since flushable wipes have been introduced to the market, they have more business than they know what to do with. What gets me is that we would have never bought these wipes if they weren't marketed as flushable! I can't believe they are allowed to sell these things! I went online and found thousands of people with the same problem, flushable wipes are not really flushable despite their name! Now I have something new to be ticked off about!

Quote Originally Posted by staropeace View Post
    I just dont lose my temper....too friggin laid back or simple minded.....LMAO.
    Hi,

Well, I think we can discount simple minded.

Long days and pleasant nights

Quote Originally Posted by fushingfeef View Post
    SusanNorton, that is truly appalling. People can be amazingly rude sometimes, but the word "rude" doesn't seem strong enough in that case, does it?

Update: My boss let me go home a bit early so I could be here for the plumber. They just left, it took them exactly 1 hour and cost me $149.99. The culprit? So-called "flushable" wipes! Despite being marketed as "flushable", these wipes apparently clog pipes as efficiently as if you'd flushed a cotton shirt down the toilet. The plumber told me that ever since flushable wipes have been introduced to the market, they have more business than they know what to do with. What gets me is that we would have never bought these wipes if they weren't marketed as flushable! I can't believe they are allowed to sell these things! I went online and found thousands of people with the same problem, flushable wipes are not really flushable despite their name! Now I have something new to be ticked off about!
    Oh no!! We use these all the time! What will I do without them???

Because I am coming down with a cold-Which seems like half of my office has felt the need to share-Despite my best handwashing efforts.

Page 3 of 109 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast