Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
I am ticked off today because... - Page 33

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 33 of 109 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast

Thread: I am ticked off today because...

Default Re: I am ticked off today because...

I am ticked off because my dead friend deserved better, and his family deserves better
    I am ticked off because for now I can't be with the only woman I love

Not much fun posting in this thread.

I am ticked off today because I wrote a lengthy message to a long lost (now found) friend on facebook and when I clicked the "send" button my message disappeared (as if it sent) but a box popped up saying my message was too long to send. It basically deleted the message so I couldn't edit it or send it in segments. There is no way possible to re-write what I had written the first time. That first draft had all the excitement and emotions of childhood friends talking - now it's just lost! I hate facebook sometimes!!

I am ticked off today because the new nurse at my doctor's surgery is a nightmare.

I have to have blood tests every two weeks; this is always a problem as my veins are hard to find and even harder to get blood out of.

Today the new nurse was using me as a pin cushion and after eight unsuccessful attempts she finally found something. As the blood gushed out of my arm and soaked my clothing she laughed and said ooh look, I've split a vein! I never complained once but as proceeded to press heavily on my arm with a thick piece of gauze she gave me an icy stare and growled "Why do you have to be so bloody difficult?" before sending me out through the back door of the surgery looking like something from a Stephen King novel, to avoid upsetting the other patients.

Quote Originally Posted by amanda1812 View Post
    I am ticked off today because the new nurse at my doctor's surgery is a nightmare.

I have to have blood tests every two weeks; this is always a problem as my veins are hard to find and even harder to get blood out of.

Today the new nurse was using me as a pin cushion and after eight unsuccessful attempts she finally found something. As the blood gushed out of my arm and soaked my clothing she laughed and said ooh look, I've split a vein! I never complained once but as proceeded to press heavily on my arm with a thick piece of gauze she gave me an icy stare and growled "Why do you have to be so bloody difficult?" before sending me out through the back door of the surgery looking like something from a Stephen King novel, to avoid upsetting the other patients.
    Having taken blood from patiences in the past, IMHO her mannerism towards you was uncalled for. Anyone can have a difficulty, but being you are known for having vein issues, a more qualified nurse should be available. Perhaps a word with the doctor and asking for another nurse,if available- or even the doctor himself to draw the blood. This should not happen again.

Oh, I would have sooo reported her butt before I left there! Difficult? I'd have shown her difficult in every form. OMG!! I've dealt with doctors, hospitals, and billing people for the past few years til I'm blue in the face and the ones who are nice get plenty of respect; the ones who are not end up in a heap of crap. That WENCH!

The price of diesel fuel....

Quote Originally Posted by Spideyman View Post
    Having taken blood from patiences in the past, IMHO her mannerism towards you was uncalled for. Anyone can have a difficulty, but being you are known for having vein issues, a more qualified nurse should be available. Perhaps a word with the doctor and asking for another nurse,if available- or even the doctor himself to draw the blood. This should not happen again.
    As getting blood out of me can be a major problem I never get angry if it takes several attempts but this woman seemed to think I was deliberately holding it back - like I enjoy being stuck with needles in my arms, hands, ankles or anywhere else they think they may strike lucky. The worst of it is I have a huge indigo bruise covering most of my forearm which is very tender and I still have to go back on Friday so a different nurse can have a go!

LongTallSally Guest

I am ticked off today because I have a very sore hip. Osteoarthritis can be a real drag sometimes. Hurts to dance today.

Falmouth of the Mighty BlueGrass State and Commonwealth of Kentucky

In the past I've given those pokey goobers three opportunities, if after the second drillin', they still hadn't struck a gusher, I'd tell 'em they'd get one more shot at it, and then it was goona be my turn to drill a while on them...you say it eyeball to eyeball with a straight face, and I promise it'll get their attention, that or someone with more expertise will soon be with you.
    Of course, it might help to look and sound a bit like me maybe...
    I guess it's my, 'I just can't see myself toleratin' a pokey goober today', look.

Right, I'm off to find a mirror so I can practice my 'I just can't see myself toleratin' a pokey goober today', look

Page 33 of 109 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast