This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 37 of 109 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast

Thread: I am ticked off today because...

Default Re: I am ticked off today because...

Quote Originally Posted by blunthead View Post
    Yes!!! Now, does this mean that since it's always tomorrow somewhere the world must never end?
    Very nice, Blunt!

Kind of a toss up...if the world ends tomorrow like as forecast, it won't matter. But my truck just bit the bullet. I've lost 2nd...transmission. Something is screwed up internally. I can drop it into low, no problem, and w/gas pushing five bucks, maybe I should drive 40...everywhere...gaaaaaaaa!!!!!

This couldn't happen two months ago, or even two weeks...sheesh...right when the fricking world is ending, this...bumero. (HA HA HA HA HA!)

Quote Originally Posted by omm poppa mow mow View Post
    Kind of a toss up...if the world ends tomorrow like as forecast, it won't matter. But my truck just bit the bullet. I've lost 2nd...transmission. Something is screwed up internally. I can drop it into low, no problem, and w/gas pushing five bucks, maybe I should drive 40...everywhere...gaaaaaaaa!!!!!

This couldn't happen two months ago, or even two weeks...sheesh...right when the fricking world is ending, this...bumero. (HA HA HA HA HA!)
    Let me guess, it's a Chevy?
    We just put a transmission into our '97 Suburban at 144,000 miles. I also had to put one into my 1-ton pickup at about 135,000 miles.

If the world is going to end..I sure did not get my t-shirt..

Say, that's right, where are the T-Shirts? I want one!

Falmouth of the Mighty BlueGrass State and Commonwealth of Kentucky

Because while putting up new electric line, some low watt bulb from the electric company, stomped all over my Bachelor Buttons...is it just me, or does that just sound wrong somehow?
    Somebody put some boot to my volunteer Cilantro and my one Parsley & Basil too.
    Justa 'bout had me one serious conniption, but then the Bachelor Button assassin came up to the house and apologized, and he even offered to replace them with something...that kind of honesty will chill me out, so kudos & props to him.
    Of course he might have just drawn the short straw after I yelled a string of profanities, once I saw their pitiful broken little Bachelor Button bodies laying helpless & mortally wounded that is..I think it went something like, 'Alright God dammit, who's the clumsy stupid m@$#!^$&#$ that murdered my God damn flwers!!!'...um, and that's possibly slightly paraphrased
    My only defense for blowing my stack like an unhinged maniac, is it's been one hard Spring to get me flowers goin' (well, actually stayin'...the keep just up & floatin' away), and these flowers were some from last years that went to seed, and were good enough to pop up & volunteer for us this year too, and just when Mama really needed fresh flowers around the joint.
    We have more around, but these were the first...well, y'all know what they say about your first.

4/15(ish)/11-5/20/11
    R.I.P. Bachelor Buttons

Quote Originally Posted by nate_watkins View Post
    Let me guess, it's a Chevy?
    We just put a transmission into our '97 Suburban at 144,000 miles. I also had to put one into my 1-ton pickup at about 135,000 miles.
    Ford F-150, 2000

Thing is, I just put $1,600 into it, last year, repairs and stuff. Prelim estimate: $1600. Not much of a mechanic, me. I can do carpentry work, sure, but I manage to turn all my fingernails black yanking and pushing on wrenches. And yeah, the mileage is about 150-grand.

(I went and got a 12-pk. Tastes good. Cold and wet. Got warm all of a sudden. 70s)

Sorry To hear that Mr.PITH!
    Maybe these will do, until the others bloom.
    Hugs.
    Peace,

I'm ticked off today. Because it has rain the whole day and it's wet everywhere.

I ticked off today because...
    My internet connection keeps going in and out, and I just recently switched providers. Is it my new provider, or is my old provider F-ing with me to try to make me regret switching? FML - oh wait, that's another site.

Page 37 of 109 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast