Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
I am ticked off today because... - Page 42

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 42 of 109 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast

Thread: I am ticked off today because...

Default Re: I am ticked off today because...

Thank you all so much for your nice thoughts. We're hoping for the best. ♥♥♥

((((Christiane and Dominique)))- prayers and positive thoughts for you both.

im pissed today because after a week of dealing with neck pain my back decides it also hates me as well.

because I was chosen for verification for financial aid at school, and I turned my papers in on May 20th. I e-mailed them to find out why I haven't received my award letter yet, and they said I was not in the system!!! GRRRRRRRRRR Now I have to go in there next week and wait another 2 1/2 hours in line to turn in my paperwork again!!!! AAAAHHHHHH.....ticked off at this point is an understatement.

120 miles S of the Waffle/Pancake line in pancake territory

I'm ticked off because someone came into my office earlier today with some really serious body odor. Now the smell has permeated my office and is in the air conditioning and it won't go away. This is just like that Seinfeld episode. I may have to burn my office down and start over.

LongTallSally Guest

I am ticked off today because my husband has kept himself mad at me since yesterday morning. He's just not letting go, and his favourite tactic to effect revenge/punishment/whatever is to deny me all touch. I got a quick kiss on the cheek in the car before I went in to work yesterday, and that must have been because he saw a coworker of mine watching because it sure was grudgingly done.

Apparently, I am still in the doghouse today. I have enough on my plate, so I actually don't give a sheep and he can go flock himself.

'Cause we woke up to serious bass coming from the next apartment building over. Bright and frocking early in the morning, too. We dealt with this DAILY at our last apartment, and no matter what we did the people just never turned their blasted music off.
    Needless to say, after waking up to the same darned thing at the new place, I am less than thrilled.

I'm ticked off today because I got a check in the mail.

In 2000 (yes, 11 years this took) I did some work for a restaurant group that owned a bunch of Denny's and Black Eyed Pea restaurants and some others. The work we did was roughly $1,900.00 and a week or so after we did the work instead of a check I got a bankruptcy notice in the mail. So I filed my claim and over the years have received more paperwork than SK's combined written works. Finally, today I got a check for the total settlement for $29.74.

Oh well, actually it's $29.74 more than I really expected.

Quote Originally Posted by StoryTellerRose View Post
    'Cause we woke up to serious bass coming from the next apartment building over. Bright and frocking early in the morning, too. We dealt with this DAILY at our last apartment, and no matter what we did the people just never turned their blasted music off.
    Needless to say, after waking up to the same darned thing at the new place, I am less than thrilled.
    Go buy some polka music and start playing it loudly when they are sleeping.

I was outside trying to weed-eat the yard when the cap that covers the spool of string on the weed-eater broke. Now I can't use the weed-eater and our yard looks weird. Our back and side yard looks nice, but part of our front yard has weeds trying to overtake the lawn. Ugh. I hate weeds.

Page 42 of 109 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast