This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 43 of 109 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393 ... LastLast

Thread: I am ticked off today because...

Default Re: I am ticked off today because...

I'm ticked off now. Because my friend who I planned to go to the festival with. Well she's pregnant and now she has some trouble with the pregnancy and maybe have to go and stay in the hospital for a few days. Means I can't go with her to that festival. Well I got
    another friend I can go with so let's see and then my dating guy hasn't talk to me the whole day. And don't know what's wrong with
    him now. Maybe it's better if I stay away from men they always seems to be a trouble to me. Well maybe he just have had a bad day or something.
    or something.

Iam ticked off today because my dog has decided to chew things. Why now he is 3 years old. Not like puppy stage. He chewed my cabinet in the kitchen and my corner off the book shelf. Tried a newspaper,apple bitter spray,hot sauce.Nothing is working. I want to pull his teeth. LOL Not sure what else to try. Ticks me right off.

120 miles S of the Waffle/Pancake line in pancake territory

I'm ticked off today because I turned 50 on Friday (that's bad enough but there's more) and today, just 4 days later, I got mail from AARP.

CCRider529 Guest

You really are a 'senior member' now! I get those letters all the time, with the card in them.

Quote Originally Posted by fljoe0 View Post
    I'm ticked off today because I turned 50 on Friday (that's bad enough but there's more) and today, just 4 days later, I got mail from AARP.
    And if you think junk mail is bad.....just wait, that AARP stuff keeps coming and coming!

owch!that sux!hope you have a better day tommorow friend!!

Though, on one hand I'm rather happy now, on the other hand there's something that bothers me. I'm ticked off because I'm not gonna see my closest friend for a long time... This person became so close to me, he's one of the dearest people for me...And now I'm not gonna see him at all. I don't know, it may seem silly to someone, but I feel like my life is not the same without him.

I'm not so much ticked off as depressed (didn't find a "I'm depressed today" thread, but that's too depressing to start). One of our cats, Pika (full name is Pikachu - yes, named by the kids during the Pokemon craze) is at the Vet's office for some problems she has developed in the past week. I'm having flashbacks to when our cat Genghis Khan went to the Vet and was diagnosed with cancer and was put to sleep. We want to hurry up and hear the news, but we're scared too.
    Attachment 12912
    Pika (Pikachu)
    Attachment 12913
    Genghis (Genghis Khan - In Loving Memory)

I'm ticked off now because it seems like my eye have decide to not stop to bother me. Guess I have to start to use those darn drops AGAIN. And now I think I have to have this eye problem rest of my life. Doctor told me so years ago when I ask if this is gonna be any better. She said that nope your eye is probably bother you sometimes rest of your life. But last visit my mom asked isn't there anything to do. And then the doctor said that they can make the scar to disappear some kind of surgery or something like that I don't know. But this eye problem start to get on my nerve soon.

(((JoJo)))

Page 43 of 109 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393 ... LastLast