Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
I am ticked off today because... - Page 51

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 51 of 109 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast

Thread: I am ticked off today because...

Default Re: I am ticked off today because...

(((LP)))

Quote Originally Posted by LadyPain View Post
    I am ticked off today because my husband saves all of his charm for his friends... and with me he is a real pr*ck and I can't do anything right anymore. I think I deserve better than that. He's not doing the 'in sickness and in health' part of the vows very well anymore, either, and it leaves me feeling very, VERY alone.

Many, many hugs and you are not alone. Charm works both ways.

Quote Originally Posted by Mookie View Post
    I am so mad!! Livid and disgusted might be more apt. All of last week I helped my kids do a fundraiser for their school. We had fun and they did very well in their sales, one sold 70.00 worth and the other 100.00. When my daughter turned in her envelope, someone helped themselves to a little bit of free money. 40.00 worth to be exact! Her teacher put the envelopes in the back of the room on a table and then later moved them to a bin where they remained all day. Someone had the audacity to steal money that goes to "their" benefit. These funds go to the P.T.O for various functions, bookmobile, Columbus zoo animal mobile etc. I am really trying not to be mad about it. I'm failing miserably. I couldn't even sleep last night, it just irks me so much...I woke up mad too. I hope whoever stole the money, knows what a rotten thing they did!!

TUT!!! i always like to believe in Karma......what comes around goes around, it's gutting tho to think the kids have worked so hard for some thievings s****s to steal it!

I am ticked off today because my husband saves all of his charm for his friends... and with me he is a real pr*ck and I can't do anything right anymore. I think I deserve better than that. He's not doing the 'in sickness and in health' part of the vows very well anymore, either, and it leaves me feeling very, VERY alone.
    Yep you do deserve more than that!!!! Give him a taste of his own medicine is what I say, go out and have good times with family or friends!!!

Damn!
    One of my all time favorite pop songs is plagiarism?
    I did not expect this...

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/entertain...n-under-appeal...

LadyPain, I know it's true that you're not alone here, anyway.

(((((LadyPain)))))

I wish I was more independent. It'd sure be nice to have a job already. Because I sure wouldn't mind some extra funds right now. I'm thinking about wearing a giant neon sign on my forehead that says, "HIRE ME."

Quote Originally Posted by Srbo View Post
    Damn!
    One of my all time favorite pop songs is plagiarism?
    I did not expect this...

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/entertainment/8357082/men-at-work-lose-down-under-appeal...

Great song, srbo, plagiarism, I think those people are full of crizzap.

Quote Originally Posted by jacobtlong View Post
    I wish I was more independent. It'd sure be nice to have a job already. Because I sure wouldn't mind some extra funds right now. I'm thinking about wearing a giant neon sign on my forehead that says, "HIRE ME."
    Sending out resumes should give you a better shot at getting a job than walking around like a...well, you know, like a guy with a giant neon sign on his forehead.

Ladypain, You are in my thoughts and prayers. Let him know how you feel, maybe if you lay it all out for him he might get an epiphany about what a jerk he's being. I am mad today, because last night my dogs killed a possum. I hate to see anything die. I wish I could have prevented it. Not to mention I was bathing dogs and cleaning up until after midnight.

Page 51 of 109 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast