This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 62 of 109 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast

Thread: I am ticked off today because...

Default Re: I am ticked off today because...

I am ticked off today-Because I am weary of people saying one thing and doing something entirely else!!!

There are way too many idiots driving around on the road! We have heavy fog here this morning, you can only see about two to three car-lengths in front of you and I saw 8-10 vehicles on my way to work who were driving with no lights on! Stupid, stupid people!

There, I feel better now.

Sinus infection. Nothing like waking up in the middle of the night being choked by snot.

I am ticked off because it is too cold here today, it is 30 degrees Celsius.

I am ticked off today because I'm feeling overwhelmed with death and dying.

I got a call last night from my 'sister' (I was a nanny for 4 kids in my late teens, early 20's, three boys and a girl) who told me that her mom (my 'other mother') had OD'd. She's been battling this addiction to pain meds for quite a few years and it's not the first time she has ended up in the hospital, the other times it was because she had a seizure while driving.
    I've heard from her own mouth that she doesn't want to live sometimes and I think she has a death wish. Her husband is at his wits end trying to control her meds, he knows he's fighting a losing battle and that he's just controlling her prescriptions, she'll just get more elsewhere if she wants to.
    My little 'sister' is in her sophomore year in college and the stress she is under worrying about her mom, worries me. I don't know what I can do to help except give her a place to go when she doesn't want to be home. I hope that the hospital checks her mom in for a psych eval, she had just picked up her prescription yesterday and no one was home, I think she was trying to kill herself. Doesn't that mean they would have to keep her for observation for at least 72 hours?
    I'm feeling helpless and that if something isn't done, she's going to die and I can't take a third right now. I love that family like they are my own, and I don't want to see my kids hurt anymore.

My understanding is she could be "blue papered" if she is a danger to herself or others. The problem might be whether she might claim it was accidental rather than intentional. Hopefully she can get the help she needs.

((((Connie Reader)))) holding you to calming vibes. Prayers are being said for other mother, may she find her way to recovery. Prayers for your little sister, may she find the comfort she so needs.

Connie Reader, Sending you all my strength, prayers, and hugs. I understand exactly what you are going through. Our family has been battling the same scenario with my Sister since Christmas. You are doing all you can, by being there as a rock for your little Sister. ((( Connie Reader)))

Falmouth of the Mighty BlueGrass State and Commonwealth of Kentucky

Quote Originally Posted by Mojo*mofo View Post
    Sinus infection. Nothing like waking up in the middle of the night being choked by snot.
    That 'snot right.

Ticked off because once again the cable box is not functioning correctly thus not allowing me to change stations. Just a month since it was replaced. Minor issue compared to what others are dealing with today. Pooh just is...........

Keeping all in good thoughts. Love and green lights!

Page 62 of 109 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast