Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
I am ticked off today because... - Page 74

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 74 of 109 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast

Thread: I am ticked off today because...

Default Re: I am ticked off today because...

((((((((((((((ladypain)))))))))))))))

KFF...tell me about it! My 3 year old started school recently and he's been acting quite unlike his usual jovial self. I chalk most of it up to him just being 3, but some of the stuff he's said came from somewhere other than this house. ooooweeee, he can push my buttons.

Tracey, I am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. (((Tracey)))

Quote Originally Posted by LadyPain View Post
    I had to break my husband's heart yesterday and tell him that his black times when he doesn't remember are endangering my life and I want us to be apart and work toward a peaceful divorce. He feels horrible, but the stress of living with someone as sick as me, and having financial troubles, started to make his moods dangerous. He's pretty much living in the shop now. We're both really sad.
    Tracey, I mean this in as supportive a way as possible, I'm assuming the time may be coming for you to learn how not to blame yourself for the behavior of others.

(((((LadyP)))))

((Ladypain))

Oh, Mz. Pain, many hugs for you both. You'll get past this.

I got turned down by Kaiser Permanente for health insurance. I'm not looking forward to filling out one application after another to various companies only to continually get turned down. Anybody know of a company who might like me?

Quote Originally Posted by blunthead View Post
    I got turned down by Kaiser Permanente for health insurance. I'm not looking forward to filling out one application after another to various companies only to continually get turned down. Anybody know of a company who might like me?
    Not sure about Georgia but in Wisconsin if you've been turned down by 3 ins. companies you are eligible for the health insurance through the state. My husband and I both have some minor health problems but when we tried to get different insurance we both were turned down. By 5 different companies. The state insurance is quite expensive (what insurance isn't?). We decided to stick with our old company and raise the deductible. Premium is much lower but heaven help us if anything bad comes along. On a positive note though, our new policy had to offer us preventive care which we've never had.

I guess you could check out going that route? Good luck... What an ordeal.

LongTallSally Guest

Quote Originally Posted by blunthead View Post
    Tracey, I mean this in as supportive a way as possible, I'm assuming the time may be coming for you to learn how not to blame yourself for the behavior of others.
    Think that's part of the reason I phoned the CRT nurse's voicemail when I never got a visit and said I WANT a visit so I can talk to them... I have to talk to a pro.

I'm ticked off cause our Minister of Foreign Affairs are coming to speak to my class tomorrow. I adore him and have been looking forward to this since I started my year. And now I found out I have to work tomorrow, so I won't get to be there after all.

Page 74 of 109 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast