This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 77 of 109 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast

Thread: I am ticked off today because...

Default Re: I am ticked off today because...

Car wouldn't start today. Raining cats and dogs. And I have 8 meetings today at work so I won't be here much. Grr...

Sure hoping your day ,gets alot better. How quickily things can tick ya off.

Quote Originally Posted by fushingfeef View Post
    Car wouldn't start today. Raining cats and dogs. And I have 8 meetings today at work so I won't be here much. Grr...

LongTallSally Guest

I am ticked off today because my physiotherapist moved his practice to the town where he actually lives. Okay, not so much ticked off as disappointed. I'll miss his hands. Damn. Maybe I'll have to track him down at some point and go see him there!

I am ticked off today because my sister's cat Meisha just came back last night. That's a good thing, but she was limping, so my sister brought her in to check her out. Either she had been hit by a car or caught in a trap, but her right front leg was almost cut off...it was crushed too bad for it to be fixed. My foster mom took the cat to the vet today and they said there were two options: amputate the leg or put her to sleep. She chose to put her to sleep and then my sister had to bury the cat alone today while I was at school. Meisha was more of my cat than my sister's, but I wasn't really allowed to see her once she was brought in. No good-byes for me. My cat, Noodle, finally came back tonight. He isn't doing too good, either. I put a flea and tick collar on him, but I just found out he's allergic to them. His neck is rubbed raw and there are sores on it, but the collar wasn't tight at all. I took it off and I hope it heals really soon because it's painful for him. Poor animals!

So, while I'm trying to attempt to put my mailbox back up this morning after one of my lovely rental dwelling neighbors purposely knocked it down....I watch a black SUV swerve across the street to try to run over my dog...his back tire actually hit my dog.
    The driver didn't notice me standing there, and didn't even stop to see if the dog was hurt.
    I am so sick of the college kids in this neighborhood.
    I absolutely cannot understand what the thrill is in destroying another person's property or trying to kill someone's pet.
    Today, I am sorely disappointed in the college age population in my community.

Quote Originally Posted by Sundrop View Post
    So, while I'm trying to attempt to put my mailbox back up this morning after one of my lovely rental dwelling neighbors purposely knocked it down....I watch a black SUV swerve across the street to try to run over my dog...his back tire actually hit my dog.
    The driver didn't notice me standing there, and didn't even stop to see if the dog was hurt.
    I absolutely cannot understand what the thrill is in destroying another person's property or trying to kill someone's pet.

((((Sundrop and her doggie)))) Sending love and green lights your way.

Sundrop, I am so sorry you had to come across such a creep. I hope your poor dog wasn't hurt. I'll never understand the glee someone gets by hurting something/someone else!! (((Sundrop and dog)))

...I watch a black SUV swerve across the street to try to run over my dog...his back tire actually hit my dog.
    Shut. The. Front. Door.
    - Is Pearly-Girl okay??? Poor little thing. :-(

The only thing I can say is that there is a special place in Hell reserved for people who make an effort to take out someone's pet with their car.
    When I was eleven, I watched an asshat neighbor hit my nine-month-old puppy (who was by the curb and not out in the middle of the street). Although he wasn't trying to hit her, he never stopped to see if she was okay. That's what made him an asshat: the conspicuous absence of compassion, concern, and sense of responsibility. And I will never forget that. I was a mess for quite some time afterwards.

Report your neighbor to the cops! They won't be able to do anything, but at least you'll have gone on record. Let them know you're more than willing to take them to court if they attempt again to take out Pearl. Hell hath no fury like a petowner whose animal has been threatened by someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by sprinco12 View Post
    I am ticked off today because my sister's cat Meisha just came back last night. That's a good thing, but she was limping, so my sister brought her in to check her out. Either she had been hit by a car or caught in a trap, but her right front leg was almost cut off...it was crushed too bad for it to be fixed. My foster mom took the cat to the vet today and they said there were two options: amputate the leg or put her to sleep. She chose to put her to sleep and then my sister had to bury the cat alone today while I was at school.
    I am soooooooooooooooo sorry this happened. Your foster mom did the right thing by putting her down.....it really was the most humane thing to do, given the nature of the injury. I know you'll miss your kitty. :-(

As for Noodle, get the liquid flea meds that you put on their shoulderblades. They're more expensive than flea collars but most cats don't have allergies to them. You can buy them online for much cheaper than a vet's office. I recommend Revolution, as it kills both fleas and ear mites, and buying it at

www.joespetmeds.com

The meds will be shipped to you from either Germany or Australia, so it takes a little while longer to receive them....a week or so, depending on where you live. It's the exact same product as the stuff that is marketed in the U.S. No more flea collar allergies, no more raw skin, much more comfortable (and protected) Noodle-cat.

He'll be okay. Again, I'm sorry about your Meisha.

Cruelty to animals really ticks me off.Damn they are family!

Page 77 of 109 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast