Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
I am ticked off today because... - Page 80

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 80 of 109 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast

Thread: I am ticked off today because...

Default Re: I am ticked off today because...

Quote Originally Posted by not_nadine View Post
    I am ticked off today because of a certain negative poster on the boards.
    So am I.

Don't feed the trolls.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyPain View Post
    Pain. Too much of it. Too many places. I have days once in a while where I just can't get away from it and this is lookin' like one of them. It's going to be a long one.
    Man, you can't catch a break, can you?

I hope it abates soon. Trigger point massage (self-treatment) has helped me....PM me if you want some links.

I am ticked off today because I'm flying to Baltimore tomorrow from Charleston, WV - which would be a VERY short flight if it were direct. Instead, I get routed through Charlotte, NC, which turns it into 3 1/2 hours. But on the bight side, the alternative was being routed through Orlando - a 6 or 7 hour ordeal.

Quote Originally Posted by Grrl View Post
    I am ticked off today because I'm flying to Baltimore tomorrow from Charleston, WV - which would be a VERY short flight if it were direct. Instead, I get routed through Charlotte, NC, which turns it into 3 1/2 hours. But on the bight side, the alternative was being routed through Orlando - a 6 or 7 hour ordeal.
    Be prepared for flight delays as Beryl is still doing his thing up the east coast!

I am ticked off at the administrative choices at my school (and the changes in education in general) They took my drama program away. I've been teaching it (at this school) for 8-9 years. Art is gone; drama is gone, but band and chorus remain. I'll be teaching supplemental literature classes as an elective. Why? To improve test scores, of course.

120 miles S of the Waffle/Pancake line in pancake territory

I'm trying to solve a phone problem with AT&T and apparently there are no humans that work at AT&T anymore. I have a problem I can't solve through the automated system and I can't get past it. What a colossal waste of time.

One thing that really ticks me off about being on hold for 30 minutes with AT&T is the way that AT&T advertises to it's business customers. AT&T is always pushing for you to add more lines because they say it's bad business to leave your customers on hold. Is there any company on the planet that leaves you on hold longer than AT&T? ARGHHH!

I wouldn't quite call it ticked off, but I would call it "just my luck" that I get to work an eight hour shift on the fourth of July. My folks had a few plans for making burgers and hot dogs, but it looks like I'll be the one to make the burgers and hot dogs... that I won't be able to eat.

I must say luck sucks in my neck of the woods this 4th also. Keep your head up,you are not alone.

Quote Originally Posted by jacobtlong View Post
    I wouldn't quite call it ticked off, but I would call it "just my luck" that I get to work an eight hour shift on the fourth of July. My folks had a few plans for making burgers and hot dogs, but it looks like I'll be the one to make the burgers and hot dogs... that I won't be able to eat.

I have misplaced my phone. I'm keeping the madness at bay by sheer strength of will, but people, seriously, I'm about to lose my mind.

120 miles S of the Waffle/Pancake line in pancake territory

Quote Originally Posted by Todash View Post
    I have misplaced my phone. I'm keeping the madness at bay by sheer strength of will, but people, seriously, I'm about to lose my mind.
    I am always misplacing mine and it seems like every time I do, the battery is dead and I can't call it to try and find it.

Page 80 of 109 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast