This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 84 of 109 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694 ... LastLast

Thread: I am ticked off today because...

Default Re: I am ticked off today because...

Quote Originally Posted by fljoe0 View Post
    Absolutely nothing has been done, why in the hell would they send an e-mail like that? How many months will it take of not paying the bill to get it disconnected? I bet someone who needs their service gets disconnected for non payment quicker than this. My cell phones are attached to this bill so I had to go out and change providers so that when this gets disconnected I don't lose my cell phones. I'm sure soon I'm going to be getting "we want you back" letters from AT&T wireless.
    Gah! You have got to be kidding me. The crap thing is that this will likely get turned over to a collection agency at some point and ding your credit report. Perhaps consider doing a one-man sit-in/protest in front of your local AT&T store until it's resolved? I dunno. Or maybe ... In Kansas City, one of the local news agencies has a thing where they basically shame companies that do stuff like this. It's bad publicity, so the situation gets fixed.

Maybe threaten to file (or just go ahead and do it) a complaint with the FCC?

120 miles S of the Waffle/Pancake line in pancake territory

Quote Originally Posted by not_nadine View Post
    Arrrgh, Fljoe. Watch your credit, though.
    This is a corporate account and not a personal one so if there is a credit issue isn't such a big deal. I went by the old building the other day and talked to the guys that bought it. They were still putting a paint booth in for their paint & body shop and haven't got a CO yet so they haven't done anything about phone service. I explained what was going on and told them when they got around to getting service to tell the phone guy what was going on.

One thing to take away from this is to always get some kind of acknowledgement when you place an order for something like this. I have e-mails from AT&T 2 or 3 weeks after the service was supposed to be terminated so if there is a payment issue after all the dust settles, I have some proof I ordered this. I should have had them send me an e-mail to acknowledge the original order and will do that from now on.

What a freakin' nightmare, fljoe! Hope it gets resolved soon!

I'm ticked off at my boss. I got almost no sleep last night following a conversation with her where she said that they might be switching my assignment, from one that I absolutely love to one that will be like doing time. Add to that, I'd be unassigned for a week and a half (probably in Seattle) which I absolutely cannot afford right now. I'm totally stressed out about it. I e-mailed her after speaking with her to express my concerns over this; I hope she can find someone else for the other assignment. Unfortunately, I'm one of the very few qualified people she has in the field right now. I should hear back from her later today.

The Post Office. The damn post office. Someone decided that I no longer live at the address I have had for 2 years. All of my mail has been sent back to sender for the last month.
    This includes a check I was waiting for that now I can't get for 3 weeks. It includes important paper from the friggin IRS and includes the title to my car which I had to pay for twice now.
    I am still being bounced around from person to machine to machine to busy signals.

errrrr

Living in a house with no air conditioner,driving a car with no air conditioner (thats right,I'am one of those people you see driving around with all the windows rolled down), sweating. And this is all happening while I'am moving, which means more sweating.

Iam in a choais spot today. I had my teeth fixed. One was surgically removed and one they used fourseps. Anyway got my partical and today mouth still hurts. Go figure right? Any how yesterday i discovered that the reason Iam still hurting is the tooth next to one they removed the dentist knocked loose. Anyhow i call Monday and they tell me he will see me on Friday. Long time for a diabetic to be on liquids. But what ticks me off. Will I have to pay for a new partical? obviously of no fault of mine. Just needed to vent.

(((Linda)))

I am annoyed that the way my job is structured makes it infinitely harder, and slower, to get my job done.

But I am very happy I have a job so it kind of cancels itself out.

120 miles S of the Waffle/Pancake line in pancake territory

My AT&T nightmare may be coming to an end. I got this e-mail today:

Thank you for your reply. We apologize for the delay in responding to your email message and any inconvenience you may have experienced in resolving this matter.

We can disconnect the service with an effective credit date of May 1st, 2012.

Please provide where the final bill is to be sent.

We apologize for the delay and appreciate your patience. Upon receipt of your returned email, we process the order and render a final bill.

Thank you for choosing AT&T.
    I'll believe it when I see it but it's starting to look promising. Can you believe it took nearly 3 months to disconnect a service to a building I'm not in anymore. I really don't understand this since they can disconnect service from their office. I actually had to go get new Sprint cell phones because my AT&T cell phones were attached to this account and since I quit paying the bill trying to get this service disconnected, I didn't want to lose the cell phone numbers.

Page 84 of 109 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694 ... LastLast