This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 86 of 109 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896 ... LastLast

Thread: I am ticked off today because...

Default Re: I am ticked off today because...

Quote Originally Posted by Jojo87 View Post
    Ticked off today because all my animals are sick. My dog Uno has a wound in his left leg
    and he like to lick the wound, so we had to put that plastic collar on him and some
    sore salve on his leg so it's getting better. And my pony Asta have a
    rash and I probably have to wash her with some special shampoo
    and outside is already to cold to wash a horse. What will I do
    now??
    How extensive is the rash? Can you heat water indoors and take it to Asta in a bucket or tub? It would take a few trips, but you could get the job done, yes?

Quote Originally Posted by blunthead View Post
    How extensive is the rash? Can you heat water indoors and take it to Asta in a bucket or tub? It would take a few trips, but you could get the job done, yes?
    Well it's not bad yet. But if I don't do anything to it soon it's getting worse I think. I remember last time Asta had the same rash or at least I think
    is the same, we had to disinfect the whole stable and wash all horses that was there, so the rash wont catch other horses. I really don't
    want to go through the whole process again. I can heat the water indoors and take it to stable. And yes as you said it really take few trips
    since the stable is not on our backyard. I have to walk a little before I get there. But I can also take Asta home to us and wash her with
    warm water and that shampoo, would be more easy. I figure out something.

Thank you Maryann for the tips I really was thinking about to wash Asta into the stable but there is gonna be a problem when
    I have tons of water on the floor afterwards. So guess I have to try to do it outside anyway.

Ugh

Ticked off because today is celebrated as 'Arthur's Day' in Ireland and it's just a horrible occasion for so many reasons, the main one being that our culture is intrinsically linked with alcohol and it does so much damage. But the sheep in our society have fallen for an awful gimmick created by the UK corporation who bought out Guinness...and basically we have a second St Patrick's Day when people are rolling through the streets drunk in daylight. And it really divides our society because the copped-on folk can see past the marketing strategies to recognise that this self-styled day of drinking is just using pop bands as a way to snare non-Guinness drinkers, but there are far more people in the world lapping this up thinking that we're having a grand aul time and we're really not. I gave an interview to Slate Magazine on the subject which was published today and all day long have been fielding comments from people who just can't see past the scam. I'm not puritanical about people having fun, just the corporate interference which damages our culture. Feel so bad for the police, hospitals, bar staff, taxi drivers etc who don't get any kind of support or remuneration for the disturbance this whole thing causes. Before you know it, 28th September will be National Hangover Day.

Iam ticked off today as Iam just feeling abit overwhelmed and tired out. Just one of those days I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by king family fan View Post
    Iam ticked off today as Iam just feeling abit overwhelmed and tired out. Just one of those days I guess.
    Not a nice feeling, hope your day looks up *hug*

I am ticked off today, because my tooth aches, and I have an appointment at the dentist's only in four days... Moreover, I am afraid of dentists more than anything else, and I don't know what to do about this fear...

I am ticked off today because I caught my roommate's daughter going through my pocketbook again. Thief.

Quote Originally Posted by Lina View Post
    I am ticked off today, because my tooth aches, and I have an appointment at the dentist's only in four days... Moreover, I am afraid of dentists more than anything else, and I don't know what to do about this fear...
    I'd like to say two things: thank you for reminding me to call my dentist today and may I suggest your asking your dentist if s/he has nitrous oxide ("laughing gas"). Nitrous oxide is helpful for reasons both physiological and psychological. Physiologically, it "broadens the pain threshold", which means a person feels less pain while being able to tolerate it more. Psychologically, it helps by reducing anxiety, making the dental appointment overall a more tolerable experience.

Nitrous oxide might not be covered by your insurance, though you might find it affordable anyway.

Wikipedia reference-linkNitrous oxide

I was little ticked this morning when in the normal state grooming while being half awake, I did not notice the little plastic depth guide had fallen off of my beard and mustache trimmer, and took off a quarter of my mustache before it hit what I had just done. I had to trim everything super close to make it look semi intentional.

Quote Originally Posted by tenngolfer View Post
    I was little ticked this morning when in the normal state grooming while being half awake, I did not notice the little plastic depth guide had fallen off of my beard and mustache trimmer, and took off a quarter of my mustache before it hit what I had just done. I had to trim everything super close to make it look semi intentional.

Sorry bout that. Would it be really bad to say that made me laugh.

Page 86 of 109 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896 ... LastLast