This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 92 of 109 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102 ... LastLast

Thread: I am ticked off today because...

120 miles S of the Waffle/Pancake line in pancake territory

Default Re: I am ticked off today because...

Quote Originally Posted by mjs9153 View Post
    Did the bank pay you a fee for your cancelled transaction on the saturday,and of course any stress and confusion they may have caused?Nope,probly not..
    My bank doesn't charge atm fees but they almost had to pay for my coronary when I saw account closed 0 balance.

Quote Originally Posted by Spideyman View Post
    Becks, superstorm Sandy maybe to blame. Several banks, credit card companies, as well as the USPS have notices up that some services were disrupted. Especially mailings. Depends on where the debit card was issued from and sent. Just keep your eyes open on the acct.
    Spidey, They are issued from the state of Tennessee. I should have had them already. I pray they didn't end up in someones mailbox.

I'm ticked because there's talk that supervisors might have to stay on late shift rotation...there goes all my free weeknight time with my daughters. How can people claim to be both pro-corporation and pro-family values at the same time?

I have a coldsore forming and it's already extremely painful...hopefully it doesn't explode all over my face, as is usual! On the plus side I have realised it is finally winter and I need to wrap up warm, so I've just done plenty of online shopping for some nice chunky jumpers and cardigans. I can't wait for them to arrive, the best part of winter is all the nice snuggly coats, clothes, boots, scarfs, gloves and hats. Happy sigh.

My small town is crappy and doesn't have a scent music store. I can't get one of my favorite band's new album until Friday at the earliest (it came out Tuesday). Petty? Yes, very. Should I have pre-ordered? Hell yeah.

Falmouth of the Mighty BlueGrass State and Commonwealth of Kentucky

...I have a bashed broken & bloody dead deer by my front porch, and I ain't allowed to hunt down brain dead jackasses and just beat the ever livin' stuffin' out of 'em.
    Oh I'm not mad about a runned over Bambi, not on my road, 'cause venison, it happens.
    No, what I ain't real happy about, is that whomever hit it, they thought it a good idea to drag it nearer to my house, right next to my van and outdoor kitchen/dining area going by the drag marks in the gravels, but that ain't where I found it.
    Ya know there's a funny thing about runned over dead deers, sometimes, they really ain't, and this one, it wasn't, at least not quite.
    But I'ma here to tells ya 's, before it goes to the great romping forest in the sky, a woke up "dead" deer sure is capable of causin' not just a bit of damage, like a crashed in quarter panel on a van, a shattered all to hell glass patio table plus one bent up folding chair, and one flattened snazzy brass garden fountain, and I don't want to bore anyone with what looks like could be something out of a Jackson Pollock donate to the Red Cross art project smeared and splashed to all high heavens.
    And that musta been when he finally plumb tuckered out and went to his rewards, and a damn good thing he did too, but only because he almost made it on the porch, and that might coulda made for a tad wee wacky(er) morning.
    So the question for the day boys & girls mommies & daddies, is, why in the *%@# would even a complete & total idiot, yes even a moron to the highest degree, drag a seemingly dead & broken deer close to a hundred feet off the road, and drop it smack dab next to a house (my house, your house, who cares whose freakin' house!)???
    Well I guess that's what I get for sleepin' like a baby last night, I mean gee whiz & holy smokes, evidently, there was enough commotion goin' on to wake the dead...now if you'll excuse me, twould seem I have a rather large beaten & bloodied carcass to dispose of...yeah I bet there's not just a few folks been waitin' a whole lifetime to be able to say that, huh?

120 miles S of the Waffle/Pancake line in pancake territory

Quote Originally Posted by AchtungBaby View Post
    My small town is crappy and doesn't have a scent music store. I can't get one of my favorite band's new album until Friday at the earliest (it came out Tuesday). Petty? Yes, very. Should I have pre-ordered? Hell yeah.
    Soundgarden maybe?

There are hardly any music stores left anywhere. I get most everything from Amazon. I've got one store left in my town and it's a chain in a mall that's a pain in the butt to get to. Of course there is Walmart but "Friends Don't Let Friends Buy Music at Walmart."

I am sorry Pat that is awful. Not only did they drag it nearer to your house, they apparently let it lay there and suffer. One little phone call ( would have also put it out of its misery) and that carcass could have gone to a local food bank. ( at least that is what they do with them here) I am sorry the actions of a senseless, cruel person ruined your morning.

(((PITH))) (((Bambi))) driver

That's terrible. All around terrible, Pat.

Page 92 of 109 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102 ... LastLast