This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 93 of 109 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103 ... LastLast

Thread: I am ticked off today because...

Default Re: I am ticked off today because...

Is it possible the deer crawled that far after the injury? Either way, not a good start to your day.

Is it even legal to dispose of a bashed, squashed and battered Bambi carcass without notifying the authorities that well, heck and gawly gorsch, officer, twertn't none of my doins!? Just askin'.

Maybe it was one of Santa's reindeer out for a test flight before Christmas Eve and things didn't go so well?

Quote Originally Posted by PatInTheHat View Post
    ...I have a bashed broken & bloody dead deer by my front porch, and I ain't allowed to hunt down brain dead jackasses and just beat the ever livin' stuffin' out of 'em.
    Oh I'm not mad about a runned over Bambi, not on my road, 'cause venison, it happens.
    No, what I ain't real happy about, is that whomever hit it, they thought it a good idea to drag it nearer to my house, right next to my van and outdoor kitchen/dining area going by the drag marks in the gravels, but that ain't where I found it.
    Ya know there's a funny thing about runned over dead deers, sometimes, they really ain't, and this one, it wasn't, at least not quite.
    But I'ma here to tells ya 's, before it goes to the great romping forest in the sky, a woke up "dead" deer sure is capable of causin' not just a bit of damage, like a crashed in quarter panel on a van, a shattered all to hell glass patio table plus one bent up folding chair, and one flattened snazzy brass garden fountain, and I don't want to bore anyone with what looks like could be something out of a Jackson Pollock donate to the Red Cross art project smeared and splashed to all high heavens.
    And that musta been when he finally plumb tuckered out and went to his rewards, and a damn good thing he did too, but only because he almost made it on the porch, and that might coulda made for a tad wee wacky(er) morning.
    So the question for the day boys & girls mommies & daddies, is, why in the *%@# would even a complete & total idiot, yes even a moron to the highest degree, drag a seemingly dead & broken deer close to a hundred feet off the road, and drop it smack dab next to a house (my house, your house, who cares whose freakin' house!)???
    Well I guess that's what I get for sleepin' like a baby last night, I mean gee whiz & holy smokes, evidently, there was enough commotion goin' on to wake the dead...now if you'll excuse me, twould seem I have a rather large beaten & bloodied carcass to dispose of...yeah I bet there's not just a few folks been waitin' a whole lifetime to be able to say that, huh?
    Dude, there's a special place in hell reserved for the people who are responsible for this.
    A mountain lion wouldn't have relented unless it had been injured by the deer thrashing about. I believe that's unlikely to be the case.

That had to have been just awful to awaken to, kind of like the bloody horse's head in Frank Sinatra's bed in The Godfather.

Falmouth of the Mighty BlueGrass State and Commonwealth of Kentucky

Quote Originally Posted by Becks19 View Post
    I am sorry Pat that is awful. Not only did they drag it nearer to your house, they apparently let it lay there and suffer. One little phone call ( would have also put it out of its misery) and that carcass could have gone to a local food bank. ( at least that is what they do with them here) I am sorry the actions of a senseless, cruel person ruined your morning.
    I'd have to imagine they thought it was dead, this poor thing was wayyyy mangled.
    Looked like it woke up and started floppin' & ploppin' all around just trying to get up on two busted legs, I mean I can't believe it still had any flicker of life left in it, and especially to do anywhere close to the damage it did before it finally did die.
    Hmm, or maybe that's as far as they could drag it before it Zombied up, but then I'd hafta wonder, where in the hell where they actually plannin' on' puttin' it, and now I'm thinkin' I really don't want to consider that, at least not at the moment.
    I'ma gonna find out who I will I will, well, I will if they're from around these here parts anyway, you just betcha I will.

Quote Originally Posted by Lily Sawyer View Post
    That had to have been just awful to awaken to, kind of like the bloody horse's head in Frank Sinatra's bed in The Godfather.
    Exactly.

They used to pick them up from the roads around here, now they just stay there and you have to drive by it everyday. Like a car wreck you have to look to see how bad it decomposed now.

I'ma gonna find out who I will I will, well, I will if they're from around these here parts anyway, you just betcha I will.
    I would put a sign out by the road saying that.

Falmouth of the Mighty BlueGrass State and Commonwealth of Kentucky

Quote Originally Posted by fushingfeef View Post
    Is it possible the deer crawled that far after the injury? Either way, not a good start to your day.
    Nah, you could see where it was dragged by the hind quarters on the shoulders, also got some what looks like foot slippin' marks...and maybe, probably, had to take a couple guys I'm thinkin', too big, too far, too freakin' messy.
    Yeah, but ya know, beats the snot outta endin' one that way.

I'd have to imagine they thought it was dead, this poor thing was wayyyy mangled.
    Looked like it woke up and started floppin' & ploppin' all around just trying to get up on two busted legs, I mean I can't believe it still had any flicker of life left in it, and especially to do anywhere close to the damage it did before it finally did die.
    Hmm, or maybe that's as far as they could drag it before it Zombied up, but then I'd hafta wonder, where in the hell where they actually plannin' on' puttin' it, and now I'm thinkin' I really don't want to consider that, at least not at the moment.
    I wonder how hard they checked to make sure it was dead? Probably not much, they were too busy dragging it your way. I sure hope you find out who did it. Poor Pat and Poor little Bambi.

I am ticked today because I can not find my keys. I have searched every pocket in the front hall, side hall, bedroom closet. Hey I found 7 dollars in change-mine,mine! I searched through the washers down the hall, and the dryers too. I checked the purse and backpack. I have looked in the fridge, microwave and oven(don't ask). I have looked in the cupboards and in the garbage too. I want to go out, but I have no keys and my lock is not landlord accessible. Yuck I hate these memory gaps...mwhahahahahahahahahahah. Getting older is not fun .... Okay, so maybe the kid took them(has own set) or maybe the husband has them. Whoever has them is gonna get it-big time. If I am the culprit, I will apologise for all the nasty words and thoughts I have used this morning.

Page 93 of 109 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103 ... LastLast