Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
I am ticked off today because... - Page 94

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 94 of 109 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104 ... LastLast

Thread: I am ticked off today because...

120 miles S of the Waffle/Pancake line in pancake territory

Default Re: I am ticked off today because...

Quote Originally Posted by heismyking View Post
    I am ticked today because I can not find my keys. I have searched every pocket in the front hall, side hall, bedroom closet. Hey I found 7 dollars in change-mine,mine! I searched through the washers down the hall, and the dryers too. I checked the purse and backpack. I have looked in the fridge, microwave and oven(don't ask). I have looked in the cupboards and in the garbage too. I want to go out, but I have no keys and my lock is not landlord accessible. Yuck I hate these memory gaps...mwhahahahahahahahahahah. Getting older is not fun .... Okay, so maybe the kid took them(has own set) or maybe the husband has them. Whoever has them is gonna get it-big time. If I am the culprit, I will apologise for all the nasty words and thoughts I have used this morning.
    Use that $7.00 to have a couple of spare keys made

Quote Originally Posted by fljoe0 View Post
    Use that $7.00 to have a couple of spare keys made
    Exactly what I plan to do, when I go out tomorrow. Guess who had my keys??? The husband. Gotta love him(?).

LongTallSally Guest

I am ticked off today because not only was I heavily stalked last night, he's already started to do it today. I'll have to call a cab to get a few blocks to the courthouse to file for a restraining order. And I'll be paying for a cab home from downtown as well. That sucks. I can't afford to blow my grocery money like this, but I have to.

I am ticked off today because it is Monday, and I have a full week of work ahead of me. I am deadly tired, I think I desperately need some vacations...

I'm ticked off because my body is still retaining insulin at ridiculously high levels despite the fact I am taking medication to combat this and being extremely healthy with my diet. I've now been told I need to stick to a low GI diet for at least the next six weeks to see if there's any improvement. Guess I best research low GI foods now...exciting!!

Because every time I make a suggestion at work my CEO yells at me, ridicules me, and makes me feel dumb for speaking up. Then he ends up thinking about it and realizng it's a good idea. Do we really need to go through this EVERY time?

I'm ticked off because I hurt my knee on Saturday, in an embarrassing/funny incident at my brother's engagement party. Sigh. Despite resting it and following all the recommended advice it's still swollen, bruised and painful. Being stuck indoors is driving me even more unsane than usual.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Ally~ View Post
    I'm ticked off because I hurt my knee on Saturday, in an embarrassing/funny incident at my brother's engagement party. Sigh. Despite resting it and following all the recommended advice it's still swollen, bruised and painful. Being stuck indoors is driving me even more unsane than usual.
    (((Ally))) Have you listened to Steve's reading of Afterlife yet? Maybe that will take your mind off your cabin fever.

Quote Originally Posted by Moderator View Post
    (((Ally))) Have you listened to Steve's reading of Afterlife yet? Maybe that will take your mind off your cabin fever.
    Not yet. I will listen to it later, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Shasta View Post
    Because every time I make a suggestion at work my CEO yells at me, ridicules me, and makes me feel dumb for speaking up. Then he ends up thinking about it and realizng it's a good idea. Do we really need to go through this EVERY time?
    That kind of management style is very lacking, and shows a lot of insecurity. Straight out of college I worked for someone for 2 years, that repeatedly told me why my ideas would not work, then two months later he would come back with the same idea, but when it was his idea, he thought it was great. He had some good qualitites, and really did care about people, but this was one of his short falls.

Page 94 of 109 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104 ... LastLast