Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
I am ticked off today because... - Page 95

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 95 of 109 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105 ... LastLast

Thread: I am ticked off today because...

Default Re: I am ticked off today because...

Quote Originally Posted by Shasta View Post
    Because every time I make a suggestion at work my CEO yells at me, ridicules me, and makes me feel dumb for speaking up. Then he ends up thinking about it and realizng it's a good idea. Do we really need to go through this EVERY time?
    Document your suggestions in writing, and then document what happens as a result of your speaking up. They'll come in handy when it's time for your performance review.
    Ammo, baby, ammo.

from modesto, california, now in knoxville, tennessee

I am amd today because my sister mixed medication with alcohol and tried to fight me, but desperatley lost. Now, she has nothing to do with me.

shasta...that one must be related to almost every boss i've ever had..only they usually wait about...six months to 'like' my ideas

i'm ticked off today because i read yet another report about young girls being murdered throughout afghanistan: this one had a 14 year old girl beheaded by her neighbors because she had no interest in an arranged marriage her parents hadn't even consented to

really..????? what is wrong with these people....okay, i just rememebred...they are not people...not human beings of any sort...worse than rabid dogs....and our troops are there 'protecting' them....

I'm ticked off today because over 27 people were killed in Connecticut today by a murderous Grinch who just HAD to beat the Christmas rush and off a bunch of families' elementary school children and some of their teachers.

WHAT a f*ckhead. As if we didn't have enough with the Clackamas, Oregon mall shooter, Jacintha Saldanha's suicide, and honor killings in Afghanistan.

Enough.

Very well said Lily. There's some horrible people in this world.

I was up all night with a fever and was looking forward to eating lunch with my best friend and my niece and walking pit bulls at the shelter.

It's a crappy day.

Also I am really tired of all the pro-gun ridiculous bull**** on my fb wall. I'm tired of the back handed ridiculous ignorance towards the president that I see almost everyday. If you don't like the guy's policies, fine, that's fine, but if all you are doing is grasping at straws, stop it. He's not a Muslim (even if he is, who cares?), he's an American citizen, and he's not taking away your precious guns. Please, admit to yourselves that your vitriol and disrespect are because he's black. If you admit it to yourself, maybe this country can finally have open discourse about the blatant racism that is rotting our foundation.

I didn't vote for the guy (Gary Johnson. wewt!), but come one, dislike him because of his policies. Stop with the disrespect.

Also, no. I don't want armed veterans in schools with guns. What I want is a bunch of PTSD affected dudes who need help in a classroom with a bunch of snotty kids. Yeah, that's going to work out well. /rolleyes

Quote Originally Posted by atomicinchworm View Post
    Also I am really tired of all the pro-gun ridiculous bull**** on my fb wall. I'm tired of the back handed ridiculous ignorance towards the president that I see almost everyday.
    That really bothers me too. I really wish we'd go back to showing respect for the president, whether we agreed with him or not.

Or at least the position. I don't think I could ever have respect for George W. Bush, his policies and how he governed but I would still respect his position as POTUS.

Quote Originally Posted by Moderator View Post
    Or at least the position. I don't think I could ever have respect for George W. Bush, his policies and how he governed but I would still respect his position as POTUS.
    Yes, definitely agreed.

...not really ticked off, just concerned. My country (the good ole' US of A) is in a troubled place right now...very troubled. I pray that we can tred water untill we can put our feet down, then wade to shore, a stronger nation than ever before!

God bless the USA!

Page 95 of 109 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105 ... LastLast