Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
I am ticked off today because... - Page 96

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 96 of 109 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106 ... LastLast

Thread: I am ticked off today because...

LongTallSally Guest

Default Re: I am ticked off today because...

...because my court date was changed. Delay tactics are coming into play by the Ex-hole. Because my lawyer has no stones.

I'm ticked off today because I didn't get the job I applied for. I kind of thought I blew it at the interview. I hate job interviews.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnaMarie View Post
    I'm ticked off today because I didn't get the job I applied for. I kind of thought I blew it at the interview. I hate job interviews.
    Sorry to hear this... Maybe it was not the best job for you? That probably does not make you feel any better, but I am sending good vibes your way that an even better job will come along and you'll get it! By the way - how could they not pick you? You're great!

I have a cold, on a vacation day. Taking my airborne vitamin C, and zinc.

Thanks Neesy.

it's the first time I've ever made it to an interview and not gotten the job. Feels cr@ppy! Even though I know what I did wrong, so it doesn't feel personal, if you know what I mean.

Even though I know what I did wrong, so it doesn't feel personal, if you know what I mean.
    Was what you "did wrong" actually given to you as productive feedback from the people who interviewed you, or are you just assuming you did something wrong? Failing at a job interview doesn't necessarily mean you made a mistake, or weren't good enough. You may have been perfect for the job, but so was the person who they offered it to, which is why it is important to receive feedback that may help you next time around. Good luck for the next interview.

Iam feeling rough today. Did alot of lifting and cleaning yesterdat . aches and pains today.

Ticked off cause I have to work late on Monday and early back to work on Tuesday, so no
    New Years celebration for me.

I was at a job interview yesterday. I felt comfortable, relative to the reality that I've been in many, many, many job interviews in my time. Which is not to say I will get the job, just that if I don't at least it won't be because I forgot that the interview is for me to enjoy as much as for anyone else and probably more.

I think discomfort of the type you speak is rooted in the idea of confidence, the lack thereof. At some point in my past I seemed to realize a truth which has always helped me to remember since, and it is In order to be confident, be confident.

May you be confident, AnnaMarie, that you alone possess certain things which many others need, and that you are able to be confident and that there's no reason for you not to be.

LongTallSally Guest

...because it isn't fair to automatically make me work New Year's Eve because I'm newly single this season.

Page 96 of 109 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106 ... LastLast