Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
Texas Wants Women to Listen to Fetal Hearbeat Before Abortion - Page 11

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Texas Wants Women to Listen to Fetal Hearbeat Before Abortion

A Southern State in the US (it's above Florida, yet still swampy in places)

Default Re: Texas Wants Women to Listen to Fetal Hearbeat Before Abortion

Selfish insensitive sick bastards. This is no one's business save the mother's, who happens to be a patient so keep your pov out of her doctor's office. If this twisted measure slinks by then they should also be forced to pay for the therapy these poor woman will need after their meddling in their private business. And I will suggest a new proposal: That we should contact the mothers of everyone involved in coming up with this gross and inhumane idea, so that we might suggest time travel and retro abortions to them.

Quote Originally Posted by fromTull View Post
    Selfish insensitive sick bastards. This is no one's business save the mother's, who happens to be a patient so keep your pov out of her doctor's office. If this twisted measure slinks by then they should also be forced to pay for the therapy these poor woman will need after their meddling in their private business. And I will suggest a new proposal: That we should contact the mothers of everyone involved in coming up with this gross and inhumane idea, so that we might suggest time travel and retro abortions to them.
    "Death to all who oppose us!" Classic.

I'll be surprised if this legislation isn't challenged in the courts because of the requirement for a medical procedure. Seems to me the only ones who are going to benefit on this are the ones who get paid for the procedure.

Quote Originally Posted by Moderator View Post
    I'll be surprised if this legislation isn't challenged in the courts because of the requirement for a medical procedure. Seems to me the only ones who are going to benefit on this are the ones who get paid for the procedure.
    As I said, it will be an interesting case. The argument that one can go into a clinic to undergo a medical procedure, then sue because of hearing a heartbeat, is one that has not been tried, yet. Make no mistake, lawyers are going to profit from this, too.

I came up with a progressive billboard idea: "ABORTION. Do it for the children." I think it'll be effective.

I think more effective would be all Texas women refusing to have sex with men since we all know that abstinence is the only 100% effective birth control.

Now, here is where the anti-choice crowd wants to go....

http://news.change.org/stories/pregn...r-falling-down

and more:

http://news.change.org/stories/docto...ainst-her-will

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/11049/1126272-455.stm

This is about control. Small government my behind

I republished my article on the history of abortion today in light of these rights violations.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2011/0...ry-of-Abortion
    The treasure of a life is a measure of love and respect/The way you live, the gifts that you give/In the fullness of time/It's the only return that you expect

I think more effective would be all Texas women refusing to have sex with men since we all know that abstinence is the only 100% effective birth control.
    Hi,

Umm.

'Plus ca change plus ca meme chose'
    (The more everything changes the more it remains the same')

Wikipedia reference-linkLysistrata

Wikipedia reference-linkThe Trojan Women

Long days and pleasant nights

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GLewman View Post
    NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
    See? It's working already!

A Southern State in the US (it's above Florida, yet still swampy in places)

Quote Originally Posted by CorbinKale View Post
    "Death to all who oppose us!" Classic.
    Well you have to do SOMETHING with nosy folks who think they've bought an opinion in an innocent woman's life. JOKE!! If a retro abortion was possible though, I'm sure you would call it retro death and a waste of retro potential. As it stands however, you just used the word DEATH on me ONE time! Impressive. To some extremists (oh, not pro choice folks) the word "death" is tossed around so often. Always falling out of their always flapping mouth. What you gonna do about haters?!! It's a scary world, no? Terrorists abroad and terrorists picketing Dr.'s offices. Terrorists in legislature. Representing "life" when "death" comes out of their mouth so much easier and with more frequency. No one's out to get pro lifers, and when you say "oppose us" it implies we are in a war (you know DEATH is a part of war I heard). That creeps me out how easily death, war, and murderous implications fall out of the hardcore ones. Going by your screen name (correct me if I'm wrong), I assume you're a guy too so lets both go find something to do that concerns us and get out of other's business. I overstepped my bounds with my initial post and am now wishing I never posted in this thread. Please don't send a REAPER for me. Ah . . .our familiars.

Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast