This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fear of corn fields

Default Re: Fear of corn fields

Corn fields can definitely be scary, as can a lot of things in nature. The woods, water (lakes, ponds, rivers, oceans and floods, etc...) ice....all sorts of things. Being in the woods at night, or near water (especially on water) can be one of the freakiest things ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuggs View Post
    Corn fields can definitely be scary, as can a lot of things in nature. The woods, water (lakes, ponds, rivers, oceans and floods, etc...) ice....all sorts of things. Being in the woods at night, or near water (especially on water) can be one of the freakiest things ever.
    I, too, am terrified of water. I won't even go walk out on a dock. Being in the woods is scary too. But I'm more afraid of anything that lives in water.

But I'm more afraid of anything that lives in water.
    Yeah, I get that...which is why I'll never go fishing in the Amazon...

We don't have many cornfields here so they I'm not afraid of them. But the movie was scary.
    But to be alone in woods or swimming in water who knows what there can be is very scary for me.

Try sitting in the middle of a huge corn field at night with the moon glowing over everything. Then you hear the sounds all around you. Now that was creepy!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by twellwood70 View Post
    Try sitting in the middle of a huge corn field at night with the moon glowing over everything. Then you hear the sounds all around you. Now that was creepy!!!!
    Ooooo..! *gulp!*

My younger sister Sarah is afraid of cornfields, they have always creeped her out. She won't go into those corn mazes they have every fall, no way!

Quote Originally Posted by fushingfeef View Post
    My younger sister Sarah is afraid of cornfields, they have always creeped her out. She won't go into those corn mazes they have every fall, no way!
    Oh hell no, there is no way I'd go into a cornfield... it would be just my luck that my children would still be able to find me.
    ~ There'll be Chocolate, if God wills it. ~

As a youth I'd spend summer vacation with my grandparents on a dairy farm. Loved playing in the cornfields.............until I read SK's book. Nope never going near one again!

Quote Originally Posted by GNTLGNT View Post
    Yeah, I get that...which is why I'll never go fishing in the Amazon...

Ya GNT,that made me think of the African tiger fish as well,apparently has killed people..

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast