Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
Justin Bieber as Jake?

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Justin Bieber as Jake?

Default Justin Bieber as Jake?

I've heard people on other message boards talk about the possibility of Justin Bieber playing Jake. I don't like his music, but if the kid can act, he probably would be a great choice. He looks like he is 5 years old as a teenager for crying out loud.

Default Re: Justin Bieber as Jake?

Mmmm.....nope!

I would HAAAATE this casting choice, were it to actually happen. It's actually nothing against the kid personally or professionally (I even find that dumb "Baby" song annoyingly catchy) but can you imagine all the teeny bopper girls rushing to the theater opening night? I'm not sure who the majority of the audience for the films would be--actual King/DT fans or Bieber fanatics...As the cousin of one such with the Bieber Fever, I can tell you they've got themselves an Empire lol

Nothing against Bieb's, but Jake's role is huge and would probably need at the least an actor with experience.

Just my take.

Never! The kid may look "young" now but this series is going to take years to complete and he is likely to mature rapidly within the next few years. Plus, he is a "musician"--I almost barfed writing that, just felt wrong, anyhoo--and it would be nice if a role this big went to an up and coming/unknown actor who will have time to dedicate to a series while enjoying the learning experience.

So much speculation over who will play whom...yet still no official answers from the "Howard" camp. Kinda gives me the unsettled feeling these movies may never be made.

NO. Although he might fit the physical look-- I couldn't stand the thought of the movie turning into one big Biebergasm for preteens.
    "You've been here before, but things are about to change. I know it. I feel it. There's a storm on the way." -- Stephen King

Justin B is cute but that's not the word to describe Jake.He's too old to play Jake anyway.

Ahhh! Please no. This is one for the ages, not current pop culture.

Not only no, but he!! no.

NOO DONT EVER COMMIT THAT CRIME.

Quote Originally Posted by brandnewfan View Post
    I'm not sure who the majority of the audience for the films would be--actual King/DT fans or Bieber fanatics...As the cousin of one such with the Bieber Fever, I can tell you they've got themselves an Empire lol
    Hi,

As long as they've got a buck I doubt if Follywood cares.

Although I suspect that his fifteen minutes will have long expired before the film airs.

Long days and pleasant nights

Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast