Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
Justin Bieber as Jake? - Page 12

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Justin Bieber as Jake?

Default Re: Justin Bieber as Jake?

I don't know if this will anger more people, but I keep going back and forth envisioning Eddie being played by Walton Goggins or........... Eminem. Any thoughts on those 2 for Eddie?

100% agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Hgunz48 View Post
    I don't know if this will anger more people, but I keep going back and forth envisioning Eddie being played by Walton Goggins or........... Eminem. Any thoughts on those 2 for Eddie?
    This infuriates me. Just being silly. I haven't seen Eminem act. If he's actually talented in that way, he sounds like a damn good choice to me.

Quote Originally Posted by blunthead View Post
    I haven't seen Eminem act. If he's actually talented in that way, he sounds like a damn good choice to me.
    Eminem couldn't act his way out of a paper bag if he tried. Let that idea go by the wayside. Besides, he's now too old to play Jake.

Quote Originally Posted by Lily Sawyer View Post
    Eminem couldn't act his way out of a paper bag if he tried. Let that idea go by the wayside. Besides, he's now too old to play Jake.
    I take yer word for Eminem being in a bag, perhaps belonging there, but my feeling about all the tet is that each of them is kind of visually ageless. I can personally imagine Eddie as a young man late teens, as well as a man in his late twenties, early thirties. I mean we're talking about a guy who by the time we meet him has had his own share of a hard life, so he could be 18 and look 30 and still look like Eddie to me.

Quote Originally Posted by blunthead View Post
    I take yer word for Eminem being in a bag, perhaps belonging there, but my feeling about all the tet is that each of them is kind of visually ageless. I can personally imagine Eddie as a young man late teens, as well as a man in his late twenties, early thirties. I mean we're talking about a guy who by the time we meet him has had his own share of a hard life, so he could be 18 and look 30 and still look like Eddie to me.
    I am only a quarter of the way through Wizard and Glass, but for some reason the whole time when I picture Eddie I see him closer to his 30's than just 23. I guess it's just Eminem's persona and past problems with drugs (and maybe me being biased because I liked him when I was younger), but he just matches up with Eddie in my head. I was 13 at the time, so of course I thought his one movie (8 mile) was good.

Eminem is approaching 40 now, I think, so yeah I do agree that is a little too old for Eddie.

Anyways I saw this topic about Justin Beiber as Jake, so I figured this would be the perfect place to share this thought of mine.

He did that 8 Mile movie.

please god i say no hell to the no even

I giggle every time I see this thread come up again.

Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast