Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
Justin Bieber as Jake? - Page 12

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 241

Thread: Justin Bieber as Jake?

  1. #111
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2

    Default Re: Justin Bieber as Jake?

    I don't know if this will anger more people, but I keep going back and forth envisioning Eddie being played by Walton Goggins or........... Eminem. Any thoughts on those 2 for Eddie?

  2. #112
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    2

    Default Re: Justin Bieber as Jake?

    100% agree.

  3. #113
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Atlanta GA
    Posts
    10,280

    Default Re: Justin Bieber as Jake?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hgunz48 View Post
    I don't know if this will anger more people, but I keep going back and forth envisioning Eddie being played by Walton Goggins or........... Eminem. Any thoughts on those 2 for Eddie?
    This infuriates me. Just being silly. I haven't seen Eminem act. If he's actually talented in that way, he sounds like a damn good choice to me.

  4. #114
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    2,210

    Default Re: Justin Bieber as Jake?

    Quote Originally Posted by blunthead View Post
    I haven't seen Eminem act. If he's actually talented in that way, he sounds like a damn good choice to me.
    Eminem couldn't act his way out of a paper bag if he tried. Let that idea go by the wayside. Besides, he's now too old to play Jake.

  5. #115
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Atlanta GA
    Posts
    10,280

    Default Re: Justin Bieber as Jake?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lily Sawyer View Post
    Eminem couldn't act his way out of a paper bag if he tried. Let that idea go by the wayside. Besides, he's now too old to play Jake.
    I take yer word for Eminem being in a bag, perhaps belonging there, but my feeling about all the tet is that each of them is kind of visually ageless. I can personally imagine Eddie as a young man late teens, as well as a man in his late twenties, early thirties. I mean we're talking about a guy who by the time we meet him has had his own share of a hard life, so he could be 18 and look 30 and still look like Eddie to me.

  6. #116
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2

    Default Re: Justin Bieber as Jake?

    Quote Originally Posted by blunthead View Post
    I take yer word for Eminem being in a bag, perhaps belonging there, but my feeling about all the tet is that each of them is kind of visually ageless. I can personally imagine Eddie as a young man late teens, as well as a man in his late twenties, early thirties. I mean we're talking about a guy who by the time we meet him has had his own share of a hard life, so he could be 18 and look 30 and still look like Eddie to me.
    I am only a quarter of the way through Wizard and Glass, but for some reason the whole time when I picture Eddie I see him closer to his 30's than just 23. I guess it's just Eminem's persona and past problems with drugs (and maybe me being biased because I liked him when I was younger), but he just matches up with Eddie in my head. I was 13 at the time, so of course I thought his one movie (8 mile) was good.

    Eminem is approaching 40 now, I think, so yeah I do agree that is a little too old for Eddie.

    Anyways I saw this topic about Justin Beiber as Jake, so I figured this would be the perfect place to share this thought of mine.

  7. #117
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    PA, USA
    Posts
    4,137

    Default Re: Justin Bieber as Jake?

    He did that 8 Mile movie.

  8. #118
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Cardiff, UK.
    Posts
    39

    Default Re: Justin Bieber as Jake?

    please god i say no hell to the no even

  9. #119
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    wyoming
    Posts
    2,207

    Default Re: Justin Bieber as Jake?

    I giggle every time I see this thread come up again.

  10. #120
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Cambridge, Ohio
    Posts
    17,667

    Default Re: Justin Bieber as Jake?


Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Look at our Jake
    By Haunted in forum Chattery Teeth (Other)
    Replies: 854
    Last Post: October 31st, 2013, 08:33 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •