Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
Justin Bieber as Jake? - Page 24

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1422232425 LastLast

Thread: Justin Bieber as Jake?

120 miles S of the Waffle/Pancake line in pancake territory

Default Re: Justin Bieber as Jake?

The story is that when Ozzy was drinking heavily, Sharon would take all of his clothes so he wouldn't go out. Ozzy was determined to go out that night so he found some of Sharon's clothes and wore them. Then he peed on the Alamo and the rest is history.

Letís see: youíre a rock star, stumbling around an unfamiliar city while wearing your girlfriend/managerís dress. You feel the call of nature and, not knowing where the nearest gas station or hotel is, relieving yourself on a nearby statue seems like a good idea in your drunken state. But in the middle of the afternoon, with all sorts of people around, itís a good way to get yourself in trouble, and thatís what happened to Ozzy Osbourne in San Antonio, Texas on Feb. 19, 1982.

To make things things worse, the statue Ozzy chose was the Alamo Cenotaph, which commemorates the Texans who died at the famous battle during the War of Independence in 1836. The monument, erected 100 years after the battle, is adjacent to the Alamo, which is considered to be sacred ground and a symbol of Texas pride.

Osbourne was arrested for public urination and intoxication. He was released on $40 bond, which was posted by Jack Orbin, who was promoting Osbourneís concert at the HemisFair that night. However, the show was marred by fans who threw rocks because they were unable to get into the sold-out show. Twenty-four people were arrested for their part in the riot.

The combination of the two events caused Osbourne to be banned from San Antonio by the city council. Ten years later, Osbourne was pardoned after he donated $10,000 to the Daughters of the Republic of Texas, who maintain and manage the Alamo, which is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Texas.
    Last edited by fljoe0; July 10th, 2013 at 08:50 PM.

So he made it to the Alamo. I was really surprised when I was there, it is really not far off the road with 7-11's and things. (it's a shame)

Guess he took a wrong turn.

Quote Originally Posted by doctorSwerve View Post
    I've heard people on other message boards talk about the possibility of Justin Bieber playing Jake. I don't like his music, but if the kid can act, he probably would be a great choice. He looks like he is 5 years old as a teenager for crying out loud.

Justin Bieber can't play Jake, at least for one reason. Close till the end of history Jake becomes a gunslinger. Justin is a gunslinger? are you joking? He forgotten the face of his father many years ago...

I can't believe this thread is still alive. harumph

My instinct tells me no, but if the kid can act, why not? Could he honestly be any worse than Jake Lloyd?

Quote Originally Posted by luciusfunk View Post
    My instinct tells me no, but if the kid can act, why not? Could he honestly be any worse than Jake Lloyd?
    I don't know, who is the worst of them ... This theme is created to keep out the bad guys of this role.

Cool Re: Justin Bieber as Jake?

AGREED! I WISHH HE'D FALL OFF THE EDGE OF THE WORLD!

It' baaaack. I think we should just go with Miley Cyrus now. Never see them together.

Besides, MR. JB is to hip hop and cool now with a posse and all.

I cry Pardon, Jordan - for posting. I stopped my fingers so many times before

Please God no.

One reason is it would dramatically change the

death scene of Jake
    . Roland's reaction would be less of

" I did what I had to do, but I am still ashamed and guilty
    " to " Damn little Weasel. Ka-Tet my Backside ! "

No. A Million times no. For one, I wouldn't be able to watch the movies with JB in them. And second: Jake is a BADASS. He has steel inside of him. JB... Not so much.

Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1422232425 LastLast