This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kingdom Hospital ending

Default Re: Kingdom Hospital ending

Me too, I threw a tantrum & I still do not understand WHY they cancelled it ?!?

Quote Originally Posted by StephenKingAddict View Post
    Me too, I threw a tantrum & I still do not understand WHY they cancelled it ?!?
    That would be because by the time the final episode aired, very few people were still watching. Television is a business, after all.

I've have liked to see a second season, but at least the first one tells a more-or-less complete story (unlike Golden Years).

Von Trier's original work was two seasons with four episodes each. King's is better, and actually bigger I think, but fans always want more.

Lars Von Trier's work ended on a cliff-hanger too, unless I missed the second four episodes, which is quite possible. I rented what I thought was the complete mini-series from the foreign film section at a local movie store back in, 99? 00?

The second series of Riget goes off in some odd, odd directions, with the introduction of the creepy character of "Little Brother" and the conversion of Hook into a Caribbean zombie.

Hi there everyone, I have only just come across Kindom Hospital and I actually thought it was fantastic!

Absolutely shocked that there was never a second series as it just lives for one with that ending so gutted!

Is there any links to a continuation of the series in the above post?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dalegt4 View Post
    Hi there everyone, I have only just come across Kindom Hospital and I actually thought it was fantastic!

Absolutely shocked that there was never a second series as it just lives for one with that ending so gutted!

Is there any links to a continuation of the series in the above post?

Thanks
    There is no continuation of the series, unfortunately.

I loved Kingdon Hospital. I missed it when it first went out on the TV here in the UK but watched the box set when I was stuck indoors for a week or so after an operation. The first time I noted the Nozz-A-La brand (on the side of a truck if my memory serves me right) I laughed out loud! I didn't notice the name change at the end ..... wish I had!!

I love Kingdom Hospital through and through. It's always good for a laugh. My copy will probably be worn out soon, and I'll need to replace it, but, when I'm depressed, sometimes nothing else cheers me up like the hospital...LOL !!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12