Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
The Walking Dead **SPOILERS** - Page 10

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 10 of 43 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: The Walking Dead **SPOILERS**

Default Re: The Walking Dead

Hi!

I enjoyed the show.

I'm glad Hershel got a clue and finally understood that walkers are dead and there is no cure. The daughter who went to grieve her walker mothers death...she almost got bit and now she is mysteriously ill. Has the walker disease gone airborne?
    Yikes.

Shane is not well but Dale's constant glare of judgment/accusation isn't helping. When I saw the two new guys come into the bar (Michael Raymond-James from True Blood) I was apprehensive. (They reminded me too much of the survivors gone rogue in Cell)They wanted to know everyhting about Rick and the group. I love Glenn but he fell asleep at the wheel. Rick is standing between two strangers, both armed, and insisting they be taken back to the farm and Glenn doesn't even pick up his rifle to cover big Tony.

Rick showed that he is indeed a bad azz.

Oh, and

dum-dum Lori
    . What can I say?

How Rick, Glenn and Hershel are going to survive the bar and the strange group of survivors, I don't know. Who will survive?
    And it's time for them to move on. Get off the farm..pleeaasse, and get moving.
    I want to see where the man and the little boy Rick met in the first season are and how they are doing.
    Daryl was a real knight in shining armor until Sophia was found in the barn. That took the wind outta his sails and he's hurt and isolating himself.

Gotta love it!

Oh, and more walkers, please.

Peace.

I loved it!! Just when I was thinking I couldn't possibly fancy Rick any more...Hellloooo Gunslinger! Raawwwrrrrr!

I disagree that Dale isn't helping Shane with the glares, that's exactly what he needs! The rant he aimed towards Dale wasn't anger, it was a guilty conscience coming to the surface. Dale is the one person who sees him for what he really is so that's who he will direct most of his anger towards, but the dood is coming unstuck, so it's going to get interesting.

Sure Glenn froze in the bar, there's a big difference between aiming at a human and a walkuh! Rick is trained to shoot to kill, whereas Glenn's just a boy trying to survive. Andrea's still the one who worries me, she's becoming tough, but uncaring with it. Her and Shane are a match made in hell. As for Daryl...I really like him, he is my wee soft spot. He is devastated over Sophia, he wanted to save her more than anything, since he likes Carol, but he will come good again.

I'm still hoping Merle really is back and Daryl wasn't just hallucinating, that would be a great twist. After all, the two strangers have more people in their camp, maybe Merle joined them along the way? They looked like the kind of people he would hang with.

And yup, I always want more walkuhs.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Ally~ View Post
    I loved it!! Just when I was thinking I couldn't possibly fancy Rick any more...Hellloooo Gunslinger! Raawwwrrrrr!
    I know, right?!?

The way Rick

smoked those two marauding yankees
    with his Colt Python .357 Magnum was sweet.

Leave it to the Southern Man and the residents of The Great State of Georgia to carry on after the zombie apocalypse with dignity while the Godless Northerners roam the wastelands trying to rape and loot what is left of society. The residents of The Great State of Georgia are attempting to hold on to law, order, and Christian values while dudes from Philly are looking for "cooz". I haven't read the rest of these posts, but I'm sure there is some bleeding-heart spouting off about how Rick "murdered" those two creeps. LOL. Dave and his partner Scrawny Tony had shifty eyes and were acting threatening. When Dave went for his gun, all bets were off. Once someone points a pistol at you, they give up any "rights" they may have had - including the right to continue breathing.

And this show does not need more Zombies.

The entire plot (from the comics anyway) is about the evil that men do - the depths to which humanity can sink when the poop hits the fan.

I agree Sig, it's time to get moving again. I love the character development but I'd like to see some new locations, new characters, something new.

Daryl rocks. If there's ever a zombie apocalypse, I want him on my team!

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post
    The way Rick

smoked those two marauding yankees
    with his Colt Python .357 Magnum was sweet.

Leave it to the Southern Man and the residents of The Great State of Georgia to carry on after the zombie apocalypse with dignity while the Godless Northerners roam the wastelands trying to rape and loot what is left of society. The residents of The Great State of Georgia are attempting to hold on to law, order, and Christian values while dudes from Philly are looking for "cooz". I haven't read the rest of these posts, but I'm sure there is some bleeding-heart spouting off about how Rick "murdered" those two creeps. LOL. Dave and his partner Scrawny Tony had shifty eyes and were acting threatening. When Dave went for his gun, all bets were off. Once someone points a pistol at you, they give up any "rights" they may have had - including the right to continue breathing.

And this show does not need more Zombies.

The entire plot (from the comics anyway) is about the evil that men do - the depths to which humanity can sink when the poop hits the fan.
    I agree with half yer post, but methinks The Dark Lord Lulu is trying too hard to incite hatred from other members. Ooh you naughty boy. Give it a rest dood, you could have had a decent post there if you didn't once again stereotype a whole bunch of people based purely on their geographical location.

Pee ess, I want more walkuhs cos I like the gore godhammit, but of course I watch the show mainly for the character development...I just like to see zombies having their brainzzzz bashed in! Capisce?

Hi!

OMG!

So, now you can become a walker just by getting a scratch!!!

Rick and Shane wailing away at each other! They weren't fighting just about whether or not to kill the kid-I think that little talk Rick had with Shane had something to do with all that anger. I'm smart, huh ? It's seems like it's getting easier and easier for Shane to make up his mind who lives and who dies. And he's more than willing to do the killing. And his female counter part, Andrea!!!! Ooooo...she ragged Lori out! You have a husband, you have a son, you're having a baby. You have a BOYFRIEND! Ha!
    I understand what Andrea was trying to do for the suicidal little girl but, it's not her place to take a chance like that IMO.

Walkers! Walkers galore! That double tap through the walkers mouth Rick did to shoot that walker who was trying to get him!!! GORE!

Hey, Ms.~Ally~!
    Pee ess, I want more walkuhs cos I like the gore godhammit, but of course I watch the show mainly for the character development...I just like to see zombies having their brainzzzz bashed in! Capisce?
    Brainzzzz bashed in, knifed and run over!

Questions: Why did the kid wait until he was going to be left behind to say that he knew Maggie, Hershal and where the farm was? He had all that time while recuperating to say, "Hey Maggie, I went to school with you. I know your little sister. I knew your mom"?

Where was Hershal, Glen, Dale, and Daryl?

The walker Shane sees out in the field...why don't they stop and kill it? (They know he's there and they can kill it easily. It's not impossible that he will eventually find his way to the farm and surprise someone with a nice bite or scratch.)

Is Daryl beating up that kid to find out where the rogues are staying or to find out if Meryl is with that group?

Whew! This episode was wayyyy cool. We only have a couple more episodes...what will the finale leave us?

Dude.

That kid is gonna stir up some trouble. I feeeeeeel it.

Page 10 of 43 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast