Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
The Walking Dead **SPOILERS** - Page 12

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 12 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: The Walking Dead **SPOILERS**

Default Re: The Walking Dead

Poor Dale. I didn't like the guy, he was annoying, and kept preaching about civilzation (newsflash Dale, civilization IS dead), but he didn't deserve to go like that. I hope Carl feels like crap.
    Dale, I think, was only trying to keep the group grounded by telling them not to give in to despair and that there is always hope. As for Carl, I hope he feels really, really, really crappy. What a little jerk. Someone needs to start paying more attention to him and his activities.

Quote Originally Posted by Haunted View Post

Dale, I think, was only trying to keep the group grounded by telling them not to give in to despair and that there is always hope. As for Carl, I hope he feels really, really, really crappy. What a little jerk. Someone needs to start paying more attention to him and his activities.

As sad as Dale dying was I really don't think it was Carl's fault. I do agree that someone should be keeping a better eye on him. Let me tell ya, if I was his mother I would not let him out of my sight for one second!

Quote Originally Posted by sam peebles View Post

In the comics, everyone is already infected with the zombie-virus. You do not have to be bitten/clawed/eaten by a zombie in order to turn. As soon as you die, regardless of the cause of death, you will reanimate (unless someone puts a bullet in your head). I was glad to see that this was the case with the television series as well.
    Hi! I want to ask but I'm not sure if I want to know....In the comics...do the walkers have hive mind, too?

Quote Originally Posted by mstay View Post
    I thought last night was the best episode all season. Isn't next week the last one this season?

As I was watching I kept thinking "Shane's gone crazy!" I think Lori did have a lot to do with it whether she meant to or not.

I don't think Andrea is dangerous. She is just getting tougher and tougher. She left that girl alone because she knew that the girl would try suicide and if she really meant it she would succeed. She even said that now the girl knows that she didn't really want to die. I think maybe Andrea has tried suicide herself in the past.

Yep. Shane's cheese slipped off the cracker. I understand what Andrea was thinking when she left the little girl alone but, she knew that her sister Maggie was determined to keep her safe. It's simple not Andrea's place to gamble on the child's life. She deliberately went against the sister's wishes and tricked her into leaving the child's side. JMO.

Next week is the season finale. After these last two episodes, can you imagine what the finale is going to be like? Woo hoo!

Quote Originally Posted by JellybeanJay View Post
    I adore this show.

I think that the concept of not having to be bitten or scratched to turn into a walker is going to put a fantastic twist on things. I also think that it has to do with what the doctor whispered to Rick. I think he whispered that everyone is already infected into Rick's ear. This makes sense that Rick would know this after looking back at his actions in the episode where he shot the guys in the bar, why else would he have gone back and shot them in the head once they were already dead.

I think I am really going to miss Shane's character. He was the one character that really showed the viewers just how badly a situation like this can mess with your head and make you regress into an almost primal being. Yup I am going to miss him!

Great observation!

I have a funny feeling getting rid of Shane is only so they can bring in someone who is even worse. Yes, someone who is maliciously evil. *Shudder*

Peace.
    Cannot wait for next week.

I didn't read much of the comics, maybe five of the graphic novels, but in regards to the hive mind...

No, they don't share a hive mind in the comics, at least that was not revealed in what I've read. I'm not entirely convinced they have a hive mind in the tv series, either. It certainly looked that way Sig, and it's an interesting development if they do, but it may have only been an artistic depiction of Shane transforming into a walker. I'm not sure where they're going with that little scene, but I like your idea. It's a sharp observation that I never even considered.

My favorite show and the only thing I DVR.

I couldn't be happier that we are finally rid of shane. In the comics, he is gotten rid of early on. The TV producers extended the group's time on the farm to develop this shane vs rick angle. The best parts of this story are yet to come, and it kills me how long we have to wait for the next bit.

Awesome episode...I am so glad I resisted the temptation to come to this thread until I had watched it!

Season finale coming up already...

I will miss Shane...he was the one you loved to hate. I am not clear on what happened to Randall, though...did Shane kill him, or was it a freak accident? Because Shane was walking ahead of Randall, and they didn't show anything, you just could hear Randall talking off camera, and then it sounded like he fell, and then quiet.

Lori definitely egged Shane on with her sweet talk...poor guy.

I wonder what killing Shane will do to Rick...he knew he was loony tunes, but he still remembered being good friends before whatever happened to start the whole Walker epidemic happened.

My guess at how the next episode is going to end...just a guess, I haven't read the comics:

The whole hour will be the farmhouse under seige (they set this up when they were bringing in enough food and water for 3 days) and at the very end when things look the worst, they will be "rescued" by that other group of 30 people camping a few miles up the highway. This will set up the entire next season as we will now have new bad guys since Shane is gone, and entirely new clashes between the two groups.

Mixed feelings about Shane. I was not fond of the person he had become.

Quote Originally Posted by fushingfeef View Post
    My guess at how the next episode is going to end...just a guess, I haven't read the comics:

The whole hour will be the farmhouse under seige (they set this up when they were bringing in enough food and water for 3 days) and at the very end when things look the worst, they will be "rescued" by that other group of 30 people camping a few miles up the highway. This will set up the entire next season as we will now have new bad guys since Shane is gone, and entirely new clashes between the two groups.
    WOW--Really looking forward to that!!

Does anyone know when the series will return? I view each episode with teenagers who are not going to accept well that the finale is at hand.

Page 12 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast