This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 13 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: The Walking Dead **SPOILERS**

Default Re: The Walking Dead

Quote Originally Posted by JellybeanJay View Post

As sad as Dale dying was I really don't think it was Carl's fault. I do agree that someone should be keeping a better eye on him. Let me tell ya, if I was his mother I would not let him out of my sight for one second!
    Let me tell ya, if I was his mother I would not let him out of my sight for one second!
    Hear, hear especially when you could get 'walked' on at anytime!

I adore this show.

I think that the concept of not having to be bitten or scratched to turn into a walker is going to put a fantastic twist on things. I also think that it has to do with what the doctor whispered to Rick. I think he whispered that everyone is already infected into Rick's ear. This makes sense that Rick would know this after looking back at his actions in the episode where he shot the guys in the bar, why else would he have gone back and shot them in the head once they were already dead.

I think I am really going to miss Shane's character. He was the one character that really showed the viewers just how badly a situation like this can mess with your head and make you regress into an almost primal being. Yup I am going to miss him!

Cannot wait for next week.

QUOTE]I think that the concept of not having to be bitten or scratched to turn into a walker is going to put a fantastic twist on things. I also think that it has to do with what the doctor whispered to Rick. I think he whispered that everyone is already infected into Rick's ear. This makes sense that Rick would know this after looking back at his actions in the episode where he shot the guys in the bar, why else would he have gone back and shot them in the head once they were already dead.[/QUOTE

And I certainly got that impression when Shane killed Randall and then when Shane came after Rick and Carl.

What did y'all think of the flashes of wild animals while Shane was dying?

In a neater twist on the CDC man's secret

In the comics, rick had to kill shane long before he met the CDC man and learned the secret. So after learning about it, he felt obligated to go back to where he'd buried shane, dig up his zombie, and kill it again!

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Wilson View Post

In the comics, rick had to kill shane long before he met the CDC man and learned the secret. So after learning about it, he felt obligated to go back to where he'd buried shane, dig up his zombie, and kill it again!
    WAAAAAAY COOL!!

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Wilson View Post

Yes, that was really great. I love the comic as well as the show.

I can't wait for the season finale.

Looks like it's gonna be a heck of a fight! I'm kinda wondering where all these zombies have been hiding out before, as we've never seen so many close to the farm, but maybe it will be explained.

I really liked the last episode. I felt sorry for Rick, having to kill Shane. But Shane was really losing it towards the end there. You could tell this was a last way out for Rick though, the way he reacted after he killed him. So sad. And I'm glad Carl got to be the one to really kill him. Even though I'm wondering why that kid is always walking off by himself, at any time. Considering there's an zombie-outbreak, you'd think his parents would keep a better eye on him.

Hi!

Okay. Well if the secret the CDC guy told Rick

that everyone is infected and will turn into a walker no matter how they die...that would explain the title better. I heard on the Talking Dead show that 'The Walking Dead' referred to the survivors of the apocalypse NOT the walkers. So, if the survivors are infected...ta da they are, The Walking Dead.
    Bummer.

And yeppers. The finale is going to be fantastic! I'm sorry. I'm going back and forth from the thread here and the thread at The Dark Tower group.

Hershel has invited everyone to live in the house. He's going to put enough provisions in the basement to keep everyone going for at least three days. They are bringing all the vehicles up close to the house facing outwards-just jump in and hit the gas. They have the perimeter fortified and watch tower that will be manned 24/7. Seeing all the walkers in the preview they are going to get hit at night and with a bunch of walkers all over the place. I don't know who posted it but I agree-The Rick/Hershal group is going to be attacked and people are going to die. Then the 30+gang that Randall talked about are going to come in and bail them out. Unfortunately, the head of that group, the mysterious 'Governor' is going to make Shane look like Gandhi.
    And season 3 will seem far, far away.

Peace.

Just wondering what some of the other theories are on what the CDC man whispered to Rick, any thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Haunted View Post

What did y'all think of the flashes of wild animals while Shane was dying?
    I thought they were really creepy, cool but creepy

I thought they were really creepy, cool but creepy

I thought they looked like wild animals but my sister said they looked like walkers to her. Was Shane having these thoughts while he was tranforming?

Page 13 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast