This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 15 of 43 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: The Walking Dead **SPOILERS**

Default Re: The Walking Dead

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyHack View Post
    This is a little idea I came up with:

So, I trust that my mother, Siggy, has already told everyone my Hive Mind idea. For those of you who don't know, a hive mind is what bee's use. The Queen gives them all jobs and they all follow out those rolls for the good of the colony. So, when Shane started having those weird flash backs to things he never did, I figured that's what it was, the hive mind connecting with him. Now, my new idea is this, and it came to me when I was watching the Walking Dead over again with my girlfriend. Does anyone remember the walker from the first episode, the one wearing a suit with the orange eyes that doesn't attack Rick when he get's into the tank? I think that was the Queen (I'm thinking there is more then one head zombie, every group of walkers gets it's own Queen) for that group of Walkers. Why do I think that? Because he didn't attack, he observed. The Queen can't fight because if she dies, then the colony goes with her. That walker was watching Rick and sending the other zombies after him, sending them to look under the tank and try to pry the hatch off the top. That's my guess. Thought it'd be food for thought for all of you.
    OBOY, OBOY AWESOME!

Quote Originally Posted by cat in a bag View Post
    kimberly88--

you don't have to be bitten to turn, you just have to die...any ole way!
    AWWKACS

Hi!

I remember in the first season when I noticed that walker. He was in a bus when Rick rode into town. When Rick got in trouble and was under the tank trying to get away from the walkers, that walker was watching very intently. He was not trying to eat Rick or trying to get to him ...he was WATCHING! I said/posted that it seemed he was a higher level walker because it seemed he could control his need to eat people, he was watching/observing, seemed to be thinking-maybe sending out orders to the other walkers on how to get to Rick?

This is the guy I remember

Also, he is one of the few walkers that is pictured at The Walking Dead website (besides the little girl and bicycle girl.)

I don't know. I'm just besides myself with anticipation!

Peace.

Hi, Kimberely88!

There are also some of us that believe that is

the secret the CDC guy told Rick. Everyone is infected. If you die, you turn into a walker.
    Jelly Bean Jay posted a wonderful observation regarding this theory!Thank you JBJ!

Everyone's ideas and theories are awesome and make the show all that much exciting!

Sunday, the season finale is going to blow us out of the water!

And Rick/Hershals group, who ever survives...will be on the run.

Hugs.

Peace.

Okey-dokey!

That was exciting! Not what I was thinking but, exciting.

Rick and Hershal were planning on how to survive a walker invasion at the farm but they never thought about what to do if everyone had to leave the farm in a panic. Where to meet up, pack supplies in the vehicles if they had to split in a hurry...

Rick finally reveals what the CDC scientist whispered to him-everyone is infected. ( I think it was JellyBean Jay that called that one. ) Carol gets all bent out of shape with him 'cause he didn't reveal the secret. Rick couldn't have known if the CDC guy was correct or if perhaps he had gone mad. Carol wants to leave the group with Daryl and tells him they should leave the group. Crud!
    Daryl is the man and speaks up for Rick. Yay! Gotta love Daryl.

I'm glad when there simply nothing left to do everyone decided to leave the farm and hope against hope that the others would make it out alive. And most did.

What the he!! They left Andrea behind!

Lori should have been pushed out of the truck and leave her for walker food. I'm sick and tired of her not keeping up with her SON!!!! Then when Rick tells her-and everyone else- how it all went down with Shane she gets her panties in a wad and berates Rick?! She's the one who goaded him to 'take care' of Shane! Make up your pointed little mind, Lori!

The helicopter. We have seen the helicopter a couple of times. Is it always heading to or flying over Atlanta? Who's flying it? (The father and son that Rick first met outside Atlanta-didn't the man tell Rick that his son was in the armed forces and learning to fly helicopters? Could it be the son who keeps going over the area hoping to find some sign of his father and brother?)

The hooded woman who saves Andrea. Is she a character from the graphic novels? Is she a good guy or a bad guy?

The prison we see in the last few minutes of the show. I had mentioned that a prison (not a jail) would be a good place to wait out the winter and have Lori have her baby. A prison would be out in the boonies, hopefully abandoned, but would keep the walkers and bad people out. High fences, gates, and cells. Watch towers, lots of weapons and ammunition. Lots of supplies-food, clothes, generators etc. A kitchen, a hospital with meds and medical supplies and a laundry. A self-contained, small city to live in for a good amount of time. Can they get to it in time and without running into the rogue group?

It was a good episode and I look forward to the next season but...was it sort of anti-climatic? I sort of felt let down.

JMO.

Peace.

I thought it was a good finale! I didn't catch that the hooded figure at the end was a woman, though...I was thinking it was maybe Merle. And how creepy were the walkers on chains with no arms? Yikes! Lori is...she is terrible! Guess we know where her loyalties really were. Poor Rick. Good call on the prison...looks like that is exactly where they will be headed. I don't think they will be alone there, though. I think the hooded figure already has a camp there, and he/she will take Andrea there. But will they be good guys or bad guys?

Loved, loved, loved it. Agree with siggy about lori, what a POS. worst mom, worst wife, worst human on the show.

You have to be really careful pokin around on the internet if you don't want what happens next completely spoiled.

The hooded character is badassed, i recommend letting yourself be surprised by her.

We watched last episode last night! WOWIE!!

Lori is a miserable wife and mother.
    The hooded creature was a woman????????
    Armless men on leashes--oboy--she looks like a terror and certainly there will be a power stuggle 'tween her and Rick.
    I knew that was a prison! As Mz. Sig said a perfect place to barricade themselves for the winter.
    The helicopter seemed to get the walkers moving out of the city???????????

Looking forward to the Fall.

I thought it was a great finale also. This show is just so well done. I can't help but laugh at all of the Lori comments. It seems that nobody likes that woman because she is a nut job! The new character is going to be a nice addition, they talked about her on The Talking Dead and introduced who the actress would be playing her role. The fact that she is dragging around a couple of zombies on chains is interesting. Why are they not trying to attack her? Can they be trained?
    Looking forward to the next season.

Actress Danai Gurira to Play Michonne in The Walking Dead Season 3

AMC announced during Talking Dead tonight that actress Danai Gurira (The Visitor, Ghost Town) will play the role of Michonne in The Walking Dead Season 3. Michonne makes a brief appearance in the Season 2 Finale as the hooded stranger who wields a Katana sword and rescues Andrea from an attacking walker.

Page 15 of 43 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast