Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
The Walking Dead **SPOILERS** - Page 16

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 16 of 43 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: The Walking Dead **SPOILERS**

Default Re: The Walking Dead

Oh my goodness!!!

I can't believe I was right about what the CDC doc whispered to Rick! I totally guessed on that one but it was the only explanation that made sense to me, after all the blood testing of the group at the CDC.

I really enjoyed the season finale but I can't believe they left Andrea behind! I am anxiously awaiting the Season 3 premiere!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sigmund View Post
    Okey-dokey!

That was exciting! Not what I was thinking but, exciting.

Rick and Hershal were planning on how to survive a walker invasion at the farm but they never thought about what to do if everyone had to leave the farm in a panic. Where to meet up, pack supplies in the vehicles if they had to split in a hurry...

Rick finally reveals what the CDC scientist whispered to him-everyone is infected. ( I think it was JellyBean Jay that called that one. ) Carol gets all bent out of shape with him 'cause he didn't reveal the secret. Rick couldn't have known if the CDC guy was correct or if perhaps he had gone mad. Carol wants to leave the group with Daryl and tells him they should leave the group. Crud!
    Daryl is the man and speaks up for Rick. Yay! Gotta love Daryl.

I'm glad when there simply nothing left to do everyone decided to leave the farm and hope against hope that the others would make it out alive. And most did.

What the he!! They left Andrea behind!

Lori should have been pushed out of the truck and leave her for walker food. I'm sick and tired of her not keeping up with her SON!!!! Then when Rick tells her-and everyone else- how it all went down with Shane she gets her panties in a wad and berates Rick?! She's the one who goaded him to 'take care' of Shane! Make up your pointed little mind, Lori!

The helicopter. We have seen the helicopter a couple of times. Is it always heading to or flying over Atlanta? Who's flying it? (The father and son that Rick first met outside Atlanta-didn't the man tell Rick that his son was in the armed forces and learning to fly helicopters? Could it be the son who keeps going over the area hoping to find some sign of his father and brother?)

The hooded woman who saves Andrea. Is she a character from the graphic novels? Is she a good guy or a bad guy?

The prison we see in the last few minutes of the show. I had mentioned that a prison (not a jail) would be a good place to wait out the winter and have Lori have her baby. A prison would be out in the boonies, hopefully abandoned, but would keep the walkers and bad people out. High fences, gates, and cells. Watch towers, lots of weapons and ammunition. Lots of supplies-food, clothes, generators etc. A kitchen, a hospital with meds and medical supplies and a laundry. A self-contained, small city to live in for a good amount of time. Can they get to it in time and without running into the rogue group?

It was a good episode and I look forward to the next season but...was it sort of anti-climatic? I sort of felt let down.

JMO.

Peace.
    The helicopter.......

I have some questions about that helicopter. Do you think it was just a coincidence that the helicopter lead the walkers in the general direction of the farm? One to ponder that's for sure!

Lori.....

I can't stand this woman! Talk about not standing behind your man. I thinlk it took Rick killing Shane to make Lori realize that she really did love Shane, so my question is will Rick be able to forgive her rejection? IMO she should be walker food.

The group....

I was really ticked at the reaction of the group when Rick told them what the CDC dr whispered to him. He didn't know for sure if what the dr whispered was true and even if he did know what would it accomplish by telling the group, mass hysteria and dispair probably IMO.

Ok, I will completely spoiler hide this one because I want to talk about the prison we saw at the end. To me it looked more like an asylum or an old castle. I am thinking it is probably already occupied by the rogue group. The rogue group is interesting. I am kind of thinking that the woman who had the armless walkers chained to her is a walker as well, why else would we not have seen her face and don't ya think the walkers that are chained to her would be having her for lunch if she was a regular person?

Just some thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy View Post
    I thought it was a great finale also. This show is just so well done. I can't help but laugh at all of the Lori comments. It seems that nobody likes that woman because she is a nut job! The new character is going to be a nice addition, they talked about her on The Talking Dead and introduced who the actress would be playing her role. The fact that she is dragging around a couple of zombies on chains is interesting. Why are they not trying to attack her? Can they be trained?
    Looking forward to the next season.
    Hi, Cowboy!

I was so focused on the ninja/hooded figure I didn't even notice the armless zombies until Cat mentioned them! Duh! I had to go back. Well, they are not only missing their arms they also had their lower jaws removed! I guess if you can't grab/scratch or bite you sorta get complacent/depressed and stop trying to feed. And really, if this badazz hooded figure already relieved you of your arms and lower jaw and has you in chains...you probably don't want to aggravate her by trying to attack.

Having these two walkers on a chain sort of sends out a message to other walkers, as well. 'Mess with me and this will be your fate.'

Lori is not only a waste of oxygen she is as annoying as hemorrhoid.

It would be cool to watch TWD one episode a week and discuss it. See if we notice any clues that we missed the first time around.

Peace.

I found this link really really funny!

http://www.collegehumor.com/article/...just-kill-carl

Quote Originally Posted by JellybeanJay View Post
    That kid irritates the life out of me...and I love kids, but he seriously needs to do what he's told and stay in the goddamn house already!!!

The thing that I'm wondering about is

The Harlot's (Lori's) baby! Since we definitely know they're basically already infected with "death" what are the possible outcomes when it comes to creating new life?? I've already considered the evolution of walkuhs here, and maybe future offspring of the survivors will be born as zombies, rather than having to die to change? I don't mean they will necessarily be born all rotten looking but maybe there will be a kink in their genes that makes them into flesh eaters, and it won't be discovered until they're older. Anything is possible.

Quote Originally Posted by MsUnderstood View Post
    That kid irritates the life out of me...and I love kids, but he seriously needs to do what he's told and stay in the goddamn house already!!!

The thing that I'm wondering about is

The Harlot's (Lori's) baby! Since we definitely know they're basically already infected with "death" what are the possible outcomes when it comes to creating new life?? I've already considered the evolution of walkuhs here, and maybe future offspring of the survivors will be born as zombies, rather than having to die to change? I don't mean they will necessarily be born all rotten looking but maybe there will be a kink in their genes that makes them into flesh eaters, and it won't be discovered until they're older. Anything is possible.

I am also wondering if new life is the solution to it all, maybe this will be some kind of miracle baby that saves them all.

At the very end I couldn't tell if that was

an unoccupied prison, or a protected (and presumably populated) compound?
    Anyone see more than I could?

As for the idea of

armless, jawless zombie pets,
    cool!

This series started yesterday on our FOX channel and I watched the first episode. I liked it very much but it's more
    George A Romero style this with Zombie's not Frank Darabont style.

This series started yesterday on our FOX channel and I watched the first episode. I liked it very much but it's more

Quote Originally Posted by Jojo87 View Post
    How do you mean Johanna, are you referring to the fact that Romero usually produces/directs the zombie~fests? It is a slight change in direction for Darabont, but it works...his walkuhs are the best I've ever seen. Romero needs to up his game now if any of his future zombies are to be taken seriously in comparison with these ones. The effects in TWD are amazing.

Page 16 of 43 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast