This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 18 of 43 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: The Walking Dead **SPOILERS**

Default Re: The Walking Dead

I agree Ally, the new characters are a nice addition. What a great show!
    I watched the Talking Dead last year but it seems to be on so late now, I don't think it was on that late last year. It is pretty cool hearing everyone talk about it and break it down right after the show airs.

I've been catching up on TWD on Netflix......Man, is this show ever addictive!!

Loving the new season, so much going on, so many zombies, so many deaths too!

Can't wait for the mid-season finale! This year they've really amped things up.
    To the Verizon/Fios customers out there, are you getting annoying scrolls at the bottom of the screen saying that we need to contact Verizon so they won't take away the AMC channel? Looks like AMC must be re-negotiating their fees with Verizon.

This is the first season I"m seeing it week by week. I caught up on Netflix over the summer.
    If they're still looking for someone to play Roland in any DT adaptations, they need to look at Andrew Lincoln, who plays Rick.
    Sunday night now means Walking Dead, Dexter, and Homeland.

I can't wait to see what happens in the midseason finale...Something tells me [that certain member of team woodbury is going down. Go team prison!

Wow! Someone has gotta waste the Gov,he's got it comin! But,who would take over for him? Why the question answers itself,right here..Stephen King walks on and takes over the Woodbury crew..that would be slick as a frog's upper lip..

If you haven't watched the midseason finale yet, don't open this spoiler.

Wow, another amazing episode! My jaw about hit the floor when Michone killed the governor's zombie daughter, and again when she stabbed him the eye with the broken glass! And talk about cliffhanger endings, how are Daryl and his brother going to get out of this one? My guess is that they will get help from Rick and crew at the last minute--maybe Andrea has to step up here!

One little thing bothered me, did anyone find it a little weird that no one at the jail had checked the entire perimeter of the fence for holes during their stay there? Those outsiders just walked in through a hole in the fence as easy as pie, why haven't they been overrun by walkers yet, if such a hole existed all this time?

I was totally blown away-I think that Carl really has stepped up and become quite the leader even though he is just a kid.

Fushing:

Hershel said something about how there was an entire section filled with walkers and that's probably how they got in. I don't think anyone has had much time to board anything up, but it seemed to me they were aware of it.

Page 18 of 43 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast