This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 19 of 43 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: The Walking Dead **SPOILERS**

Default Re: The Walking Dead

Quote Originally Posted by fushingfeef View Post
    If you haven't watched the midseason finale yet, don't open this spoiler.

Wow, another amazing episode! My jaw about hit the floor when Michone killed the governor's zombie daughter, and again when she stabbed him the eye with the broken glass! And talk about cliffhanger endings, how are Daryl and his brother going to get out of this one? My guess is that they will get help from Rick and crew at the last minute--maybe Andrea has to step up here!

One little thing bothered me, did anyone find it a little weird that no one at the jail had checked the entire perimeter of the fence for holes during their stay there? Those outsiders just walked in through a hole in the fence as easy as pie, why haven't they been overrun by walkers yet, if such a hole existed all this time?
    I thought they did

a walkabout of the fence when they first took up residence inside the wire..could the one inmate that escaped from the courtyard after rick shut him out there with the zombies,have opened it up?I think he was out in the woods deer hunting..

Did anyone see this article about the guy who shot his girlfriend in an argument over whether a zombie apocalypse could be a realistic threat? Stranger than fiction. Guess he'll be safe from the zombies when he's behind bars...or not.
    http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/12/0...ombie-attacks/

Quote Originally Posted by fushingfeef View Post
    Did anyone see this article about the guy who shot his girlfriend in an argument over whether a zombie apocalypse could be a realistic threat? Stranger than fiction. Guess he'll be safe from the zombies when he's behind bars...or not.
    http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/12/0...ombie-attacks/
    Uhhh... wow.

I like that the reporter is next to a big thing that says "Life Imitates Art." Okaaaaayyyyy...... I don't recall anyone in TWD getting shot over an argument about whether or not the zombie apocalypse will happen.....

Exactly! This is an example of couple of people who took things way too far!

I miss walking dead.

Quote Originally Posted by arista View Post
    I miss walking dead.
    I miss it too...I think this season has been the best one yet! All the new character additions have kept it fresh.

People thought the show would go downhill when Darabont left but it just keeps getting better and better.

I miss it too!

Here, here, count me in as missing it also. what a cool show! My boys love sitting down and watching it together. Looking forward to the next season.

New Year's day they are having a walking dead marathon of shows!

well the second half of the season starts in January right? or maybe feb,will be here soon..New Years Day to me has always been watching the old b/w twilight zone on scifi,don't know yet whether they will do it again this year..

Page 19 of 43 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast