This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 21 of 43 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: The Walking Dead **SPOILERS**

Default Re: The Walking Dead

Gotta say this show fascinates me too. The intial thing was good zombie action. However, it has turned for me to see drama that is kind of like soap opera with Zombies thrown in for good measure. I am not so sure Rick is going to have all his marbles to lead the group this time around.

They are airing the first and second episode of Walking Dead in Black and White tonight!

The walking dead is tv excellence, haven't missed a show yet I agree very much it's based on the stand the mayor being Randall Flagg and Glenn or someone being Mother abigale. The end was just the beginning ...

Any thoughts on the Walking Dead tonight? Looks like an apocalyptic rockfight in the offing..I would like to see the gov and his bad guys drawn into the prison at the end,and Merle staying behind while the others exfiltrate,and he and the gov have a final confrontation..if you have seen White of the Eye,that is how I would end it..Merle reveal his revenge,and..http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=53f_1252322476

Rick should have shot the one-eyed Gov. That reminds me a song that my kids love...http://www.youtube.com/embed/d3A7Vq6bIs4

Default Re: The Walking Dead **SPOILERS**

Has anyone "zombified" themselves on the Walking Dead site? Here's my picture of me as a zombie...

Also, my daughter Addie wanted her picture zombified (yeah, she's a weird kid like her dad), so here she is too:

Oops, double posted!
    Last edited by fushingfeef; March 11th, 2013 at 12:06 PM. Reason: double posted

"my sweet little cycl-ops!!" ROFFLING

Here is my question-why did rick no case the place and know that the governor had handgun under the table. You would think from sherriff experience that it would be no brainer(pardon the Walking Dead pun)
    Okay my question

Quote Originally Posted by arista View Post

Here is my question-why did rick no case the place and know that the governor had handgun under the table. You would think from sherriff experience that it would be no brainer(pardon the Walking Dead pun)
    Okay my question
    I was under the impression that's what they were doing and that's why

they were suprised when he was already there. And then did he just leave the gun taped to the table? Because he left first.

Page 21 of 43 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast