Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
The Walking Dead **SPOILERS** - Page 22

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 22 of 43 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: The Walking Dead **SPOILERS**

Default Re: The Walking Dead **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by fushingfeef View Post
    Has anyone "zombified" themselves on the Walking Dead site? Here's my picture of me as a zombie...

Also, my daughter Addie wanted her picture zombified (yeah, she's a weird kid like her dad), so here she is too:

Rad. I am so doing this.

And I sincerely hope I have a kid that cool.

They broke Chekov's rule! Show the gun in the first act and it has to go off in the third!

Here you go!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	zombie.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	118.4 KB 
ID:	17067

Do you think that Rick will give up Michonne? I hope not because she is so bad arst.
    Please let it be Andrea.

I really hope

Rick doesn't give up Michonne.

Frankly, I think Rick's group is far tougher and can take on the Governor even though they are outnumbered. Who's more a more badass combination than Michonne, Daryl, Rick, and Merle? And Glenn and Carl are no slouches either. I'd want these people on my side in a fight. Who does the governor have now that's so tough? Andrea isn't going to be willing to take up arms against her old crew. That just leaves the governor a few disposable henchmen. Now that Rick's group is properly armed, I think they have a great chance.

Totally agree that Grimes gang is formidable. I just hope that they are able to stand up to the challenge.

They should stop passing up everyone they see and take them in so they can fight too. They being Rick's gang.

Yeah, I think Rick was fed up with having to adjust every time a new personality came on board--he likes his core group of people and doesn't want to jeopardize that. But you're right, maybe he just should be looking for some bodies now at this point to assemble a little army. I keep waiting for someone to use the zombies as soldiers, although I guess the governor did that a little when he crashed the gate.

Hi!

Rick won't give up Michonne. The Governor would just kill her and still come after Rick and group.
    Daryl, Glen, Maggie and Carol will be awesome fighters. I'm thinking

Carol will die in the war.
    Andrea will pick Rick but she might be better staying in Woodbury and fighting the Governor from within. Milton (the scientist) can smell the crazy in the air and will go over to Rick's group. I'm hoping Tyrese and his wife will figure out the Governor is crazy and go back to Ricks group-even though they were run out. The two guys that were with Tyrese are holding huge grudges against Rick-they'll be out for Rick himself.
    The season finale will find Rick and what's left of the group, counting casualties, tending to the wounded and moving into Woodbury. In the back corner of the tv screen you will see movement and...a new, different group of people checking out the survivors.

I can't make up my mind which would be best-

having the battle happen at the prison or Woodbury?
    What do you think and why?

Peace.

I'm thinking it might happen at the prison...remember, the Governor has some "insiders" with him now, so surely he'll use that information. But, it might make the most strategic sense for Rick's group to strike first in Woodbury, like they did last time to get Glen back. Personally, I'd rather see Woodbury burn to the ground with walkers running rampant and people panicking, but that's just because I love spectacle!

Page 22 of 43 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast