Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
The Walking Dead **SPOILERS** - Page 28

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 28 of 43 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Thread: The Walking Dead **SPOILERS**

Default Re: The Walking Dead **SPOILERS**

It is interesting to see Rick where he was and who he has become as time has gone on. Plus, it reminds me that I miss Dale. Shane was always a jerk -evident in his first conversation with Rick.

Quote Originally Posted by arista View Post
    It is interesting to see Rick where he was and who he has become as time has gone on. Plus, it reminds me that I miss Dale. Shane was always a jerk -evident in his first conversation with Rick.
    I agree with this completely. I was starting to get VERY annoyed with him but I think he's going to get better.

I think this illustrates what a great show this really is. People going through that kind of stuff

may go a little crazy and may not act 100% like themselves.

wow,what good stuff,forgot a lot,but hats off to the team who brought this to us..no wonder it is the number one series in us,they bring such angst to the table on how these people are going to survive,their losses..it is a wonderful show..

I wonder what is going to happen on Sunday? I mean besides Easter. Will Rick stay and fight or go on the road?

I wonder what is going to happen on Sunday? I mean besides Easter. Will Rick stay and fight or go on the road?

I think the Governor will come to them. The prison has been too important.

one more old episode of walking dead starting at 8 et,then on to the syracuse/indiana game..good stuff!

I love Merle's character...watching the latest episode made me cry

almost as much as I did when Zombie Sophia walked out of the barn. Poor Daryl. I hate The Governer! Daryl needs to kick his ass and soon.

Yes, but when will they learn, the whole thing was started by cell phones???

Where to begin with last night's episode. First of all extremely disappointed the governor is not dead. Second, UGH they went back to the prison. I was so hoping that they would be out of there. Third, I really wanted Andrea to die, so not too upset. However, felt she could have held Milton off with her legs.

Where to begin with last night's episode. First of all extremely disappointed the governor is not dead. Second, UGH they went back to the prison. I was so hoping that they would be out of there. Third, I really wanted Andrea to die, so not too upset. However, felt she could have held Milton off with her legs.
    I agree about Andrea.

I am so annoyed that there was NO resolution.

Page 28 of 43 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast