Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
The Walking Dead **SPOILERS** - Page 29

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 29 of 43 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Thread: The Walking Dead **SPOILERS**

Default Re: The Walking Dead **SPOILERS**

Ditto Andrea,but

think that anyone could hold milton off with their little finger for crying out loud,heehee..am sick of the prison too,that avenue has been done to death and time to move on to greener pastures..

Next season they will still be in the prison, but they will stumble upon a wall paper store and tidy the place up a bit. I know we all want the Gov dead but it will be more interesting with him out there running around and you never know when he is going to pop up.

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy View Post
    Next season they will still be in the prison, but they will stumble upon a wall paper store and tidy the place up a bit. I know we all want the Gov dead but it will be more interesting with him out there running around and you never know when he is going to pop up.
    Cowboy, you beat me to it. I sent a friend an e-mail saying that maybe they would find Martha Stewart alive and she would help them remodel.

To quote Cowboy-Perhaps that might have been the weirdest convesation with Martinez and his side kick on the road trip....Ummm Gov did you kinda lose it back there..LOL

Default Re: The Walking Dead

I am a huge Walking Dead fan and Battle-star and Star Trec and
    all the rest of Geekdom .

I am wondering how many KING fans self-identify as GEEKS ?

Also: in the next season of TED: I expect Beth and the psychologist
    lady Karen to have a big roll .

I believe the

Governor is gone forever .

seriously , ?<who here is a real geek >?
    Last edited by Moderator; April 2nd, 2013 at 08:42 AM. Reason: spoiler

One more petty thing..Ladies you will know what I am saying here. How does Andrea's feet look like she just had pedicure during a ZA? I am sorry if you are running around all day in boots without socks...they are going to look pretty beat up (Just saying).

Quote Originally Posted by arista View Post
    One more petty thing..Ladies you will know what I am saying here. How does Andrea's feet look like she just had pedicure during a ZA? I am sorry if you are running around all day in boots without socks...they are going to look pretty beat up (Just saying).
    I saw that on the news but I didn't think anything of it. My first thought was "Ick, she's not wearing toenail polish" but then I realized it would make sense that she wouldn't be. That's about as far as I had gotten in my thought process.

But, it's not like she was living in the hardest place. Woodbury was pretty cozy. She could have easily had time to make sure her toes were maintained. They certainly all washed there.

I am concerned about Carl after last night's incident. Anyone else get a case of the willies?

I am thinking that Carl is looking at the world more like a hardend adult. However, he brought up some valid points. The kid from Woodbury looked like he was not going to handover the gun. Therefore he shot him.
    Last edited by Dana Jean; April 2nd, 2013 at 02:12 PM. Reason: fixed spoiler

Carl's always given me the willies. He seems like he'd snap pretty easy.

Page 29 of 43 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast