Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
The Walking Dead **SPOILERS** - Page 3

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 3 of 43 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: The Walking Dead **SPOILERS**

Default Re: The Walking Dead

That episode was intense. Whew. Part of the time I had my shirt collar up over my mouth, and my hands up to my eyes, peeking through my fingers. I was watching the show in the bedroom, my husband was in living room watching football and he cracks the door open and says, "must be good, you're talking to the TV again." Lol. Couldn't help it, when

they were hiding under those cars with the zombies walking past them...
    intense.

I Love this show and was not dissapointed by the first episode of season 2, it was great. Now I cant wait for the next episode, and theres 13 episodes this series. Welcome back constant dreams about Zombies.

I would hate to watch this show with commercials, they always take you out of the atmosphere. I always watch it online because it doesnt usually air in the U.K for ages, and there is no way I can wait knowing that there is a Walking Dead episode I havent seen. Im not a big fan of television but this show gets me every time.

Just viewed last night--wowie wow...very, very intense. Cant wait to get home to watch it with the family and see what they think; they missed the first season, could you believe such a thing???

I freakin' loved the premiere of season two. It doesn't air here til tonight (10-PM FX; JD) but I could not resist temptation--go figure--so watched it online on Monday afternoon.
    I'm even going to rewatch it tonight...just because I can.

I've said it before and I'll bore y'all by saying it again, but those zombies are the best damn walkuhs evuh!
    Seriously, I was worried the show would go downhill without Darabont's input, but if standards continue to measure up to this episode then we are onto a winner folks.

We loved the premier!

My son thinks

it's Lefty-Daryl's brother who shot the deer and the little boy. Dang! Rick almost, almost said what the doctor back at the CDC told him. I hope Morgan and his son are still alive and make it to the group. Andrea's cheese might be slipping off her cracker.

Just watched the new ep. and it's really good, not as good as the first this season though. I feel sorry for the character Andrea, she gets attacked by zombies twice now this season, and they're both close calls. She can handle herself pretty well though. I hope this show has a long run, I'll be watching every week.

Looks like Season 2 is shaping up to be as good as the first season. I'm liking it.

Just watched episode two and it was of course brilliant yet again. I cant wait to watch episode three now. I intially planned to wait for a few episodes to air and watch it all in one go but I just couldnt wait. Hurry up next week, I need to know what happens.

Second episode was so much better!!! This season looks like it is going to be awesome!! I also had to cover my eyes for parts.

Page 3 of 43 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast