This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 30 of 43 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Thread: The Walking Dead **SPOILERS**

Default Re: The Walking Dead **SPOILERS**

Re Carl I thought

what an insufferable little prick..yeah know he had it hard,but murdering someone giving up is bs..

Quote Originally Posted by mjs9153 View Post
    Re Carl I thought

what an insufferable little prick..yeah know he had it hard,but murdering someone giving up is bs..
    But not too much different than

driving past a guy who was running down the road yelling for help, not once but twice. And leaving him behind to get eaten by walkers. That was a bad choice in my opinion.

I know that lot of Walking dead had mixed reactions on the season finale. I thought it was kind of a let down. However, I still think a bad walking dead episode is better than most shows. I am looking forward to the season 4-Will be interesting to see what they are going to do with all those new people. Also, I hope Tyresse gets a few more lines and that Morgan shows up eventually.

I was not disappointed with the last show at all; it tied up some loose ends and pointed to the possible future.

Quote Originally Posted by Haunted View Post
    I am concerned about Carl after last night's incident. Anyone else get a case of the willies?
    I thought what Carl did was justified.

He told the man to drop the gun and the man didn't drop the gun, he began walking toward Carl with the gun out. To me that is not dropping the gun. Also, Carl saw this guy just shooting at his own people moments earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by fushingfeef View Post
    I thought what Carl did was justified.

He told the man to drop the gun and the man didn't drop the gun, he began walking toward Carl with the gun out. To me that is not dropping the gun. Also, Carl saw this guy just shooting at his own people moments earlier.
    I have to disagree. I felt like

he was putting it down, albeit slowly. I'd go slow too if someone had a gun pointed in my face. I think he even alludes later that the only reason he shot him was because he didn't in other situations that came back to haunt him.

The guy should have put his gun on the ground, not try to hand it over. There could've been doubt about his intentions.
    Not sure what I was expecting from the finale, but without a

direct confrontation between Rick and the Governor
    , it was slightly disappointing. I was glad to see Rick

show compassion at the end, though.

Quote Originally Posted by dsurrett View Post
    The guy should have put his gun on the ground, not try to hand it over. There could've been doubt about his intentions.
    Not sure what I was expecting from the finale, but without a

direct confrontation between Rick and the Governor
    , it was slightly disappointing. I was glad to see Rick

show compassion at the end, though.

I think that if the kid had been tad bit quicker...and handed the gun over might have not shot him.

Maybe I was a little harsh on the kid,but

also,when he drops his dad's badge in the dirt,and walks away like no respect for you,sport..I thought why you brat!

I didn't like this season finale, it was definitely anticlimactic, and the show's pacing has been horrible since the start of last season. Also, I can't understand characters' decisions or reasoning half the time.

What was Merle trying to accomplish last episode? He brings Michonne back as a peace offering, lets her go, takes out half the Governor's men, and then tells the Governor he's not going to beg. Beg for what? Can someone please explain his thought process to me?

Speaking of Carl,

I think he made the right decision. He told him to drop the gun, the kid stalled, and Carl killed him for it. Could he have given another warning? Maybe, but him not taking any chances doesn't seem sadistic to me.

I'm glad

Andrea is dead. She annoyed me, that pursed face of hers frozen in a permanent half-smile, only she's not smiling. And Milton? Asking Andrea why she didn't kill the Governor earlier, when HE'D MADE HER LOWER HER GUN AS THEY SECRETLY WATCHED THE GOVERNOR IN HIS TORTURE ROOM! Remember that time, Milton? Do the writers even look at what they wrote!?

And the very end of the finale:

Oh yay! A bunch of old people to take care of, just what we needed! More mouths to feed! They'll contribute a lot!

So yeah...I never miss the show, but I think it's a ritual at this point. I have a love/hate relationship with it...mostly hate.

Page 30 of 43 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast