Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
The Walking Dead **SPOILERS** - Page 4

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 4 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: The Walking Dead **SPOILERS**

Default Re: The Walking Dead

Just picked up the blu ray for season one this weekend and tore through it in no time. Loved the first five episodes and was sort of lukewarm about the season finale. I dvr'd the first two episodes of season 2 and cant wait to watch them this week.

I got to think this is the best show on TV at this point though Sons of Anarchy is having a hell of a season.

The Walking Dead show is capturing something that the movies don't always get. Don't get me wrong, there have been some good zombie movies, but the show is making it a bit more realistic. My wife who is normally not a horror fan is fascinated by the show and has commented on this point a few times.
    Looking forward to the next episode.

I was nervous about this show and how it would fare without Darabont at the helm, but last week's episode was actually done without his involvement and I liked it a lot.

If they keep going in the mold that Darabont laid out, and keep hitting the same type of story-beats, this show can and will continue to be good.

Hi, Everybody!

AMC has renewed The Walking Dead for season 3!

The Season 2 premiere and its encore airing were watched by more than 11 million
    viewers,

http://www.aoltv.com/2011/10/25/the-...-season-3-amc/

Peace.

Quote Originally Posted by Goodlovin View Post
    I got to think this is the best show on TV at this point though Sons of Anarchy is having a hell of a season.
    Hi,

Yes indeed, and Haven hasn't been too shabby either IMO

Is it just me or does TV seem to have improved?

Particularly with the King influence.

Long days and pleasant nights

Quote Originally Posted by Sigmund View Post
    Hi, Everybody!

AMC has renewed The Walking Dead for season 3!

The Season 2 premiere and its encore airing were watched by more than 11 million
    viewers,

http://www.aoltv.com/2011/10/25/the-...-season-3-amc/

Peace.
    Great news! Thanks for that link!

Just when I thought it wasn't possible to hate Shane's character any more than I already do he goes and proves me wrong. Grrr...the man's an animal.

I want the walkuhs to eat his brainzzzz.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Ally~ View Post
    Just when I thought it wasn't possible to hate Shane's character any more than I already do he goes and proves me wrong. Grrr...the man's an animal.

I want the walkuhs to eat his brainzzzz.
    That's a tough one.

Because of Shane's choice, Carl lived. He DID tell Otis to take the bags and leave him, but Otis refused. It was a tough call, but Shane chose Carl over Otis. Strictly as an observer, I could say that Shane committed a repulsive and criminal act. If it was my son, whose life he saved, I would probably be glad he made the hard choice to sacrifice Otis, rather than allow all three of them to perish.

I was quite shocked when I seen what Shane did. Quite a slow paced episode without too much happening, but its to be expected especially with this season being 13 episodes long. I have a feeling next week is going to be good though.

I just watched the first season recently on Netflix. I thought it waspretty good.

Page 4 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast