Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
The Walking Dead **SPOILERS** - Page 42

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 42 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3240414243 LastLast

Thread: The Walking Dead **SPOILERS**

Default Re: The Walking Dead **SPOILERS**

I was kind shocked that Carol was the one burning the bodies.

I was a big fan of Charmed, say sorry, I remember N.R. in it, well belatedly I'm making the connection... he was a recurring guest character for several episodes that season until Paige found out McManus had a wife and kids he was keeping secret...

Quote Originally Posted by arista View Post

I have to agree with you.

After seeing...

Carol teaching the children how to defend themselves with knives, I thought it probably would be her. I wonder how it will be dealt with? (*sigh* She is one of my favourite characters.)

P.S I looooove this show.
    ~ There'll be Chocolate, if God wills it. ~

My husband figured it out. He's been expecting something like that all along.

we are of the assumption they were killed and burned. She did NOT wait for them to die naturally.

I am wondering if the broadcast they heard was live or on a loop. OR is it going to be like a resident evil ploy to get people to come.

I was surprised too. I never thought of Carol as someone who would initiate an action. She let everyone else look for her daughter while she whined.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnaMarie View Post
    My husband figured it out. He's been expecting something like that all along.

we are of the assumption they were killed and burned. She did NOT wait for them to die naturally.
    Did you watch Talking Dead? I was surprised the producer gave that piece of info. hehe the back and forth between Chris Hardwick and Marilyn Manson was hilarious. Manson actually has a better grasp on Walking Dead than Hardwick. Hardwick was getting frustrated when Manson would expand on Hardwick's questions. At the end of the show, Manson said something to Hardwick about his reading from his notes but Hardwick was quick to talk loudly over him lol

I am wondering if the broadcast they heard was live or on a loop. OR is it going to be like a resident evil ploy to get people to come.
    Interesting! We need a poll

Quote Originally Posted by no bounce no play View Post
    Did you watch Talking Dead? I was surprised the producer gave that piece of info. hehe the back and forth between Chris Hardwick and Marilyn Manson was hilarious. Manson actually has a better grasp on Walking Dead than Hardwick. Hardwick was getting frustrated when Manson would expand on Hardwick's questions. At the end of the show, Manson said something to Hardwick about his reading from his notes but Hardwick was quick to talk loudly over him lol
    I am sorry but Watching Marilyn Mason on that show was dreadful. I kept thinking that he is going to be asked to leave at some point. I also felt badly for Jack Osbourne and Gale Anne.

Page 42 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3240414243 LastLast