This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33414243

Thread: The Walking Dead **SPOILERS**

Default Re: The Walking Dead **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by arista View Post
    I am sorry but Watching Marilyn Mason on that show was dreadful. I kept thinking that he is going to be asked to leave at some point. I also felt badly for Jack Osbourne and Gale Anne.
    lol... Manson is a bit creepy (creepy may not be a strong enough word lol) and I've never been a fan except I kinda had to alter my opinion of him after watching the remake of House on Haunted Hill. I LOVED his rendition of Sweet Dreams Are Made of This.

yeah, I felt bad for Jack Osbourne too, he didn't get much of a chance to participate, and he almost seemed to be afraid of Manson lol

I'm worried about Glen. So many main characters have died. I don't want to lose him

Quote Originally Posted by no bounce no play View Post

I'm worried about Glen. So many main characters have died. I don't want to lose him

I am not sure that he is long for this world. He did take that photo of Maggie and that it just seems that may be the writing on the wall. However, Herschel getting sneezed on with blood...not too good either.

I kept thinking that it would have been better if they had asked Ozzie to sit on with his son..Just sayin'- Then again Ozzie has not been the most understandable lately.

My favorite talking dead guest is Kevin Smith. He has lots to say but he doesn't take over y'know? The following video link is an old talking dead segment from the last season. Nobody watch if you haven't seen all of the last season.

It might have been surprising if it wasn't telegraphed from the beginning of the episode. Too many reactions shots and close-ups of someone who wasn't/hadn't played much of a part so far. LOVED that Rick

went nutso
    --that's why he's my favorite, when every other person seems to worship Daryl. Dixon is always the same--he's predictable; you never know what Rick will do, though

It's pretty obvious that this came from Woodbury (the woman who was being forced into quarantine saying, "It's just allergies--they come and go. Ask anyone from Woodbury."), so I'm wondering if Milton had some creepy funky experiments going on, aside from playing music for walkers? I think Glenn will be okay, and possibly Hershchel, but suspect that Maggie is a goner.

I freakin' love this show, and the graphic novels (lol).
    Last edited by Moderator; October 29th, 2013 at 12:06 PM. Reason: fixed spoiler coding

Quote Originally Posted by skimom2 View Post

It's pretty obvious that this came from Woodbury (the woman who was being forced into quarantine saying, "It's just allergies--they come and go. Ask anyone from Woodbury."), so I'm wondering if Milton had some creepy funky experiments going on, aside from playing music for walkers? I think Glenn will be okay, and possibly Hershchel, but suspect that Maggie is a goner.
    That's interesting, I hadn't thought about that.

Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33414243