Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
The Walking Dead **SPOILERS** - Page 6

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 6 of 43 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: The Walking Dead **SPOILERS**

Default Re: The Walking Dead

They have walking dead in the barn. My first impression is that

these people are somehow related to the vet and his family

Quote Originally Posted by prufrock21 View Post
    They have walking dead in the barn. My first impression is that

these people are somehow related to the vet and his family
    Or maybe just the walkers that have wandered onto the farm? Either way I think they can't bear to kill them. Maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by mstay View Post
    Or maybe just the walkers that have wandered onto the farm? Either way I think they can't bear to kill them. Maybe?
    Right. The vet, being a doctor, wouldn't kill them. But how did they get them inside the barn? Lured them in? How?

Oh man, I thought was a goner for a moment there. He has been my favourite character of this season so far and I'm enjoying his development and excited to see where they go with the character. There is definitely going to be a lot going on next episode, it going to kick off big time.

Between Shane, Rick and Laurie (the whole love triangle/pregnant thing, between Rick and the Group and Hershal and his group (Hershal is getting upset with everyone and I am pretty sure he is a racist), between the walkers in the barn and everyone outside and between Daryl and everybody.
    Im looking forward to it.

I knew it.
    Shots of that big old barn, doing nothing. The reluctance to let them stay for long. The fact that they've been stuck at the homestead since ep. 2. The general feeling of 'summat ain't right here; all the walkers in the woods...'.
    'Twas pretty obvious what was in the barn.

Have to say this season's not impressing me as much as the first, though it's still not really got as bad as I thought it might.

Quote Originally Posted by prufrock21 View Post
    Right. The vet, being a doctor, wouldn't kill them. But how did they get them inside the barn? Lured them in? How?
    How, indeed?

Peace.

I couldn't quite tell, the shot was too quick, but it looked to me like they were feeding the walking dead people. My theory, based on an earlier conversation between the vet and Rick is that the vet has aspirations of grandeur, he is studying them and trying to find a cure. But they very well could be eating them....ewww.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Jones View Post
    Oh man, I thought was a goner for a moment there. He has been my favourite character of this season so far and I'm enjoying his development and excited to see where they go with the character. There is definitely going to be a lot going on next episode, it going to kick off big time.

Between Shane, Rick and Laurie (the whole love triangle/pregnant thing, between Rick and the Group and Hershal and his group (Hershal is getting upset with everyone and I am pretty sure he is a racist), between the walkers in the barn and everyone outside and between Daryl and everybody.
    Im looking forward to it.
    Daryl seems to be the only one who has his act together. Everyone else is skittish or worried or afraid. A fine acting job, by the way.

I am beginning to not like the goody two shoes character that is Rick. He is pretty much always annoying me.

Quote Originally Posted by cat in a bag View Post

I couldn't quite tell, the shot was too quick, but it looked to me like they were feeding the walking dead people. My theory, based on an earlier conversation between the vet and Rick is that the vet has aspirations of grandeur, he is studying them and trying to find a cure. But they very well could be eating them....ewww.
    It's an idea. Perhaps, being a vet, the doctor thinks they are

animals.

Page 6 of 43 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast