This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 7 of 43 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: The Walking Dead **SPOILERS**

Default Re: The Walking Dead

I've never seen the show, mainly because I'm not a zombie fan. But after seeing where other non-zombie-ites like the show, I might have to check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by dsurrett View Post
    I've never seen the show, mainly because I'm not a zombie fan. But after seeing where other non-zombie-ites like the show, I might have to check it out.
    Hi, dsurrett!

I think it's more of the drama, psychology/sociology of people when there is a catastrophe. With zombies.

I hope you watch the first few episodes and you enjoy it.

Peace.

Concerning the zombies in the barn...

why do I get the feeling that the Vet's wife and stepson are among them?

This season seems to have so much more drama than last season. At times I almost feel like I'm watching a soap opera ... who's she pregnant by? Who's sleeping together? Who's suffering from control issues? ... blah, blah. It's still an awesome show though. About the walkers in the barn ... could they be family/friends of the veterinarian? I do agree that it seems like he's keeping them as test subjects to develop a cure.

Quote Originally Posted by cat in a bag View Post

I couldn't quite tell, the shot was too quick, but it looked to me like they were feeding the walking dead people. My theory, based on an earlier conversation between the vet and Rick is that the vet has aspirations of grandeur, he is studying them and trying to find a cure. But they very well could be eating them....ewww.
    I had thought this too!! Herschel has an optimistic view of whatever is causing this 'disease'. He feels science handled AIDS and other plagues and that whatever is causing this zombieism can be cured and he is a scientist.

Also, I dont think he and his family can bear to kill the walkers and maybe those people in the barn are the family members and friends that Herschel was talking about, his wife, his stepson etc.,

Someone suggested also that the meals served at the farm were portions of 'walkers'. EWWWWWWW. Why would anyone eat bad meat for surely that's what they are!!

Quote Originally Posted by CorbinKale View Post
    Concerning the zombies in the barn...

why do I get the feeling that the Vet's wife and stepson are among them?
    It's what I thought

his family members are in the barn.
    Otherwise, why keep zombies alive in your barn?
    He could be using them for experiments. But what a weird experiment.

Yeah, I agree that it's mostly friends and family and neighbors in the barn.

You can't eat a zombie for the same reason a bite from one is fatal.

The end of last nights episode made me cry! Should have expected it though...

Hey, mstay!

I know what you mean! I think

Shane and Dale have both gone off the deep end, albeit on polar opposites! I have heard a lot of people say that Rick has lost it but, in the end, after everyone had killed all the Walkers, it was Rick that shot Sofia-not Andrea, T-Bone, Shane or Daryll. Rick.

Now, that all this has come about, how will Hershal react?

Will he be even more determined that the group leave or aquiece and let them stay. I think Shane's outburst with the Walkers on the leash-shooting them over and over and they keep on try ing to attack- woke ol' Hershal up to reality.

JMO.

Peace,

Quote Originally Posted by mstay View Post
    The end of last nights episode made me cry! Should have expected it though...
    i believe i've just watched the same episode (ep7. as im watching in the U.K) by far the best episode of season 2 so far!! finally feel as though things are starting to happen as i was not overly impressed with the first 6. still an incredible show however!

Page 7 of 43 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast