This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Mile 81

Default Re: Mile 81

Quote Originally Posted by DarlingHush View Post
    My question is (and I haven't read the other posts so as not to ruin the tale) is the novella worth the download? I don't have any of this fancy machinery but I did just get an Android phone and the tale is offered to download onto the phone. While I don't think I'll enjoy reading something in such small text if it is a superb tale I might not mind. It is only $2.99 so I obviously don't mind the cost. Still just a little weirded out with my new phone. Not used to anything on it as of yet!
    I just have a plain old PC, no special gadgets. You can get a free app to download a Kindle on your PC or Mac. Text will be larger than the phone.

Mile 81 is an excellent story. Quick read and keeps you looking for the next "happening". Enjoy.

Read it last night. Appropriately creepy for Halloween. I'm thinking that the car was

something from the Todash
    , anyone else?
    The treasure of a life is a measure of love and respect/The way you live, the gifts that you give/In the fullness of time/It's the only return that you expect

Quote Originally Posted by Tery View Post
    Read it last night. Appropriately creepy for Halloween. I'm thinking that the car was

something from the Todash
    , anyone else?
    You speak true! I think Mrs. Todd's Mercedes (from the story Mrs. Todd's Shortcut) went to the same place a few times while she was looking for that elusive short cut, too.

Quote Originally Posted by kingricefan View Post
    You speak true! I think Mrs. Todd's Mercedes (from the story Mrs. Todd's Shortcut) went to the same place a few times while she was looking for that elusive short cut, too.
    Yes!!! I think you are on to something there, KRF
    The treasure of a life is a measure of love and respect/The way you live, the gifts that you give/In the fullness of time/It's the only return that you expect

Default re: mile 81 waydago king! the crown goes back to youuuuuuuu! absolutely awsome

Quote Originally Posted by Elemeno P View Post
    Pre-Ordered it.....yay!!!! 3 bucks....not too shabby.
    Awsome read-in-the dark- E book!!

Very quick read

Just read this one today. Really liked it a lot. I was intrigued by the car, where did it come from, what was it? I'll admit it was not anything like I was thinking it was going to be, from the description, I dunno, I was imagining teenagers hanging out at the rest stop and a serial killer come in or something. But it was an awesome surprise. I was creeped out for the most of it, and then when the ending came, I was like because of the way it was finished, the kid and everything. But it was great. I was fully invested in every character that was introduced... I get blown away every time by SK's way of getting me into the characters, fleshing 'em out so well.

I just got my Kindle, I love reading, and Mile 81 was the first purchase I made

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112