Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
Mile 81 - Page 5

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Mile 81

Default Re: Mile 81

Quote Originally Posted by ashiepoo84 View Post
    Am I the only one that can't seem to pre-order it? I've tried the Sony store, amazon, and borders and its all coming back with no results.
    http://www.amazon.com/Mile-81-ebook/dp/B005COO1X6

Quote Originally Posted by bobledrew View Post
    While it may not be your fave format, keep in mind you can download a free piece of software for your Mac or PC to allow you to read Kindle books without the device.
    What is this free software, I liked the e-format for the plant. I have it on PC and Adobe for Palm OS. I do not have a Kindle, a Nook, a Kobo, nor i-Pad. I have UR on CD, read unabridged. I would like to get Mile 81 on a format that I can read or hear.

If you go to Amazon's site, you'll find where you can download their free Kindle reader software so that you can read e-books on your PC or Mac. You do still need to purchase the e-books.

Not sure I see the point in pre-ordering something that you can get instantaneously...why give them the money in advance? With a physically delivered product I can understand, that way you don't have to wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Moderator View Post
    If you go to Amazon's site, you'll find where you can download their free Kindle reader software so that you can read e-books on your PC or Mac. You do still need to purchase the e-books.
    Thanks for that info Ms. Mod. Now I can just read Mile 81 without buying a Kindle.

Just a heads up. Its pretty much available for all devices including Andoid phones and iPhones/iPads.
    "One pixel can change everything."

Gosh. I leave the board for a while; too many tax projects going on; a beloved family member gravely ill; etc. etc. and somebody lets Stephen publish another ebook. This dinosaur wants her paper! I love the look of the books stacking up in my bookcase full of nothing but King, and i can't put this with them. Nuts.

Not sure I see the point in pre-ordering something that you can get instantaneously...why give them the money in advance? With a physically delivered product I can understand, that way you don't have to wait.
    Hi, Fushing-

You and I are in the same boat. I don't understand the point of pre-ordering an e-book, either..

Gosh. I leave the board for a while; too many tax projects going on; a beloved family member gravely ill; etc. etc. and somebody lets Stephen publish another ebook. This dinosaur wants her paper! I love the look of the books stacking up in my bookcase full of nothing but King, and i can't put this with them. Nuts.
    Oylovesjake- you could always acquire all of his titles in the e-book format, that way you'd still be able to see them on your bookshelf (although that isn't quite the same, is it? Being "virtual," and all..)

("All things serve the Beam")

I'm just wondering, has anyone entered to win a free copy of Mile 81?

("All things serve the Beam")

We had a little over 1,000 entries but had to eliminate approx. 200 of them because they didn't come from the U.S.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast