This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Has anyone heard any definitive news about a sequel to Black House?

Default Re: Has anyone heard any definitive news about a sequel to Black House?

black house ties in to so many of the others, i don't see a number 2 being wrote, but it would be awesome all the same, just to read mr. kings books! the more the merrier!

So is this project still at a stand-still or does SK/Straub have plans to start it up anytime soon? I want to re-read Talisman and Black House but I'd rather wait till the third one comes out so they're fresher in my mind if you know what I mean...

They haven't made any plans for a collaboration anytime soon that I'm aware of.

Quote Originally Posted by sswolf View Post
    black house ties in to so many of the others, i don't see a number 2 being wrote, but it would be awesome all the same, just to read mr. kings books! the more the merrier!
    Black House actually IS number two with The Talisman being the first book in this particular King/Straub collaboration. With Black House they were able to actually tie it into the Tower saga. My mouth is watering at the mention of T3!!!

Is Doctor Sleep a sequel?

Quote Originally Posted by The Darkening View Post
    Is Doctor Sleep a sequel?
    It's a sequel to The Shining.

Quote Originally Posted by Moderator View Post
    They haven't made any plans for a collaboration anytime soon that I'm aware of.
    Well!
    This calls for action.

-Sundrop kidnaps SK from the UTD set;
    -Hossie & FLJoe drive a van from FL to NC and back to FL with SK in it, over to SK's place in Sarasota;
    -Mrs. King (in on the whole caper, of couse) lures Straub to Sarasota with promises of sun, surf, sand, and Beach Blanket Bingo;
    -GNTLGNT puts both men in restraining cuffs and locks them into a room with two laptops in SK's house;
    -GrieferKiller & the 1799 Kid stand guard with - what else - their guns until the whole Part III is completed;
    -PatIntheHat, Muskrat, SusanNorton, and Dana Jean laugh their butts off;
    -and I make cocktails.

Mojito, anyone? (Burrito, if we have the time?)

Quote Originally Posted by Lily Sawyer View Post
    Well!
    This calls for action.

-Sundrop kidnaps SK from the UTD set;
    -Hossie & FLJoe drive a van from FL to NC and back to FL with SK in it, over to SK's place in Sarasota;
    -Mrs. King (in on the whole caper, of couse) lures Straub to Sarasota with promises of sun, surf, sand, and Beach Blanket Bingo;
    -GNTLGNT puts both men in restraining cuffs and locks them into a room with two laptops in SK's house;
    -GrieferKiller & the 1799 Kid stand guard with - what else - their guns until the whole Part III is completed;
    -PatIntheHat, Muskrat, SusanNorton, and Dana Jean laugh their butts off;
    -and I make cocktails.

Mojito, anyone? (Burrito, if we have the time?)
    As long as I get to wear the catsuit, and drink Mojitos (maybe a Kumquat Margarita or two), I'm in!

Alrighty then. (This is quite a thread hijack. Booze is included.)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 63559_1555055831871_74214_n.jpg  

Hey! I recognize that drink!!!! Good times, good times

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast