This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 101 of 368 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 3672

Thread: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

Default Re: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

Quote Originally Posted by blunthead View Post
    Affirmative, U, I am very much looking forward to being happy for eight hours this Monday, after which I look forward to being pathetic.
    Yar, I will be at work on Monday so Ms Mod's vacation may as well start today for me...I am officially pathetic before you!

Hi, Happy Friday, everyone!

I hope all's well, or getting better..

Galata- thank you for your kind words. That was very sweet and considerate of you. May your day and week be wonderful.

Srbo- it is great to see you in the Cantina. Will you be busy this weekend, or do you think you'll be in the social groups? We'd all love to have you around!

Not sure if there's a misunderstanding, but the Board will be open on Monday. I don't officially start my vacation until Tuesday.
    It must have been a misunderstanding on our part, Ms. Mod, because I though your vacation would start after 4 today, as well.. Thank you very much for the clarification. And be sure to relax, enjoy your much deserved time away. Be safe, please.

Have a wonderful day and weekend, everyone!!

Oh, I forgot to mention this before, but last night, Tanya used a bright flashlight to look toward the back of my throat (due to all the pain I've felt lately,) and she spotted a large puss pocket. So instead of a sore throat, it would seem to be strepped throat!! I have an appointment this afternoon at 3:15.

Blunthead, I hesitated before saying anything but feel I should so here goes. I'm not sure but I was always told the baby snakes are just as venomous as an adult. I fell into a nest of rattlers once(-l-o-n-g story )but thats when I was told they were as bad as a grown one. btw I got out of that wad of pi$$ed off snakes super quick!

Good Finally, Friday!

I pray everyone is doing well or getting better!

Whew! Rushed in to say Hi! and I hope everyone has a great safe weekend!

I'm in a rush to get this posted...did I skim the posts correctly? The board will be open Monday? If so, YAY!

Hi, Ms. Mod! I pray you are doing well. You have been putting in a lot of overtime! Thank you for keeping the board open and running-especially past hours and with all the other things you have going on! >>>>HUGS<<<<

I hope to see you all at the get together tonight at the SKMB-Closed.Meet At The Dark Tower group. 7pm EST.

I'm on my way to start the thread for the get together!

Hugs.

Peace.

Good Monday, Everybody!

I pray everyone had a great, safe weekend.

It's getting warmer everyday. I fear we will have a week of Spring weather and go straight to Summer days in the triple digits.

Ya'll have a wonderful day and give someone a smile.

Hugs.

Peace.

Good Monday to all. Beautiful day my way. Wish more days could be like this. Many who had the record breaking heat, now have the normal cold weather returning. Watch the blooming plants.

Have a safe and wonderful

vacation
    MsMod. You will be missed.

Herbal tea in hand and off to bean bag central. All are welcome to join.

(((((all in need or not, their families, friends and furryones))))

Happy everyone's here! I thought the board would be closed today so this is great having a bonus day!

Warm wishes, Ms M. You will be missed!

(((((safe travels)))))

I hope everyone has a fantastic week!
    I just had a few minutes to pop in here today, so wanted to send out all my love, hugs, good vibes etc. to everyone.

((((((((((((((((( Everyone ))))))))))))))))))

We will miss you terribly, Ms. Mod!!! But I hope your vacation is fabulous, and that you get everything accomplished that you have planned! Have a great time!