This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 102 of 368 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112152202 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 3672

Thread: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

Default Re: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

Quote Originally Posted by Spideyman View Post
    Good Monday to all. Beautiful day my way. Wish more days could be like this. Many who had the record breaking heat, now have the normal cold weather returning. Watch the blooming plants.

Have a safe and wonderful

vacation
    MsMod. You will be missed.

Herbal tea in hand and off to bean bag central. All are welcome to join.

(((((all in need or not, their families, friends and furryones))))
    I saw that!

HAVE A WONDERFUL TIME MS. MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello my friends.

Just jumping in and out real fast, got some chores and stuff to do...
    Every body - have a wonderful time, I`ll try and stop by in the SG`s and see what`s up, if I can.

Marsha...have a super-wonderful time, lots of laughter, sunshine and love. Rest well.

Love and Green Lights, everybody.

Woohoo, I finally discovered the secret of how to get kicked out of work an hour early, which means I can pop in here to wish y'all a great week! Work calmed down for a bit so I disappeared into the office to do computer work...which consisted of prank calling the other nurses on the main ward. I was discovered when the last call cracked me and Jase up so much we dissolved into crying heaps of belly laughs that could be heard throughout the ward! Apparently I'm a bad influence, and people laugh too much since I've joined the ward. So the senior nurse sent me home, all in good humour, though. Damn, I'm going to miss these folks when I leave them in a few weeks...I love my job!

Anyhoo, Ms Mod I hope you have a fabulous vacation, you deserve it! You work damn hard, and not just as a Mod, but are also "on call" for when we need you on a personal level. You are a great woman, and I (we) appreciate all that you do. Have a beautiful two weeks, you will be missed, but we will survive. Enjoy, and take care.

((((Ka~Tet))))

Hi, Happy Monday, everyone!
    I hope all's well, or getting better..

Ms. Mod- thank you very much for giving us the opportunity to post one last day before your much deserved vacation. I really appreciate it, and know that everyone else does, too.
    Did you have a wonderful week in Atlanta? I'm sure the Ghost Brothers premiere was a success, eh?
    Please be safe these next couple weeks. Relax, have fun, get some reading in, etc.. I'll miss you, for sure.

Have a wonderful day, everyone, enjoy the week ahead!!

I did have a good time in Atlanta last week. It was just rehearsals for now--it doesn't officially open to the public until April 4th and the opening night with the red carpet treatment is on April 11th.

The contest to win tickets to attend the April 11th opener and for the After Party, as well as receiving a signed copy of 11/22/63 has been changed a bit to also now include a photo op with Steve--details on the Home page. There was no opportunity to do so before. You're welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Moderator View Post
    I did have a good time in Atlanta last week. It was just rehearsals for now--it doesn't officially open to the public until April 4th and the opening night with the red carpet treatment is on April 11th.

The contest to win tickets to attend the April 11th opener and for the After Party, as well as receiving a signed copy of 11/22/63 has been changed a bit to also now include a photo op with Steve--details on the Home page. There was no opportunity to do so before. You're welcome.
    Maaasha, is this contest open to little ole me on this side of the pond??

Moderator's Reply:
    If you're able to buy a ticket as per the contest rules and get yourself to Atlanta on April 11th, you're able to enter.

WOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!! We are back up and running!! Ms Mod, I hope you had the most spectacular vacation ever!!! I hope you are all rested up now and not sighing too much over coming back to all the posts............They are only there 'cause we love you and the SKMB!! I really missed my daily 'fix', don't know about the rest of you all. Unfortunately today is the only day I will be able to partake of the Board as I am leaving for vacation myself tomorrow. Won't be on too much today either as I have to runs errands to get ready for said trip. I was able to get away last week and get over to Seattle to do some serious bookshopping and had the most wonderful experience while there- I was lucky enough to meet Patricia A. in person!!! I was at used bookstore north of Seattle and was listening to a customer and a female employee discuss Robert McCammon and went over to talk to them. Then when I went to pay for my various King books I noticed that said female employee was wearing a black 'Constant Reader' T-shirt and I asked if she was a big fan and she said yes then I asked if she was a member of the SKMB and she said yes, I asked her what her name was here and she said Patricia A. and I said that I was kingricefan and we laughed and shook hands then she came around the counter and we gave each other a big hug! How wonderful is that??? Probably would've never have really met if she hadn't have been wearing her 'Constant Reader' shirt! It was so-o nice to be able to put a face to the name so to speak and share a great happy moment with another member! We have been IM-ing each other when we can and have made plans to meet up again when I am able to make it back over that way. I can't wait!! Guess it really is a small world, eh? Well, that's it for now, so happy to be back on here with my friends!!! Everyone have a great day and be good to each other and those you cross paths with.

Hi everybody!

We just got the new York Terrier pup I've been talking about. He's really tiny, but he's quiet and he hasn't peed all over everything even though he isn't properly housebroken just yet. He's teething, though. So... we got him a few toys to chew on. And he had a lot flees when we got him so we had to give him a few baths. Anyway, the flees are pretty much gone now. The bad news is he has worms and he isn't old enough for worm meds just yet. But he gets along with my cat, my brother's cat, and my dad's dog really well. Just got to make sure he doesn't give them worms.

Attachment 15328

Welcome back, Marsha! Me and Cujo send big hugs your way!!!