Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
The New Ka-Tet Cantina - Page 106

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 106 of 368 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108116156206 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 3672

Thread: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

Default Re: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

Maaasha, will you hijack a few of the pictures from FB and post them over here? I wanna see how glamorous y'all looked. MadamMack, I saw a picture of you...you are just as beautiful as I imagined you would be!

Anyhoo, I dunno what's up with me lately, I feel emotionally and physically drained. I've been suffering a few drowsy episodes (similar to hypoglycaemic attacks) which I usually get when my thyroid levels are too low, so looks like I need to make another appointment to get my bloods taken. But I've also been losing my balance a lot lately, and walking into things...wtf? I also have bruises from these bumps that are taking forever to clear up! I feel like the walking dead!! I'm sure a caramel frappucinno will sort me out, and a nice slice of blueberry cheesecake please! Hmmm.

Woah, there's definitely something wrong when I'm not asking for red wine and chocolate!!

Hope everybody is doing okey~dokey, have a great weekend me dears!

Yay! It's finally Friday! It has been a long week here.
    I am not looking forward to the not so nice weather in the forcast for the weekend. It might snow. I'm okay with rain, but I am done with winter!
    My macaw is really beginning to hate me. I guess it's actually more a matter of trust than hate. Only 8 more days of forcing antibiotics down his throat to hopefully get rid of the bacterial infection he developed in his digestive tract. It is looking like I might still have all of my fingers when the process is complete! Ha!

I hope everyone is well or on their way to better.
    Sending love, hugs, good vibes, and whatever else might be needed...........

(((((((((((((((( Everyone )))))))))))))))))

Hello.
    Wishing everybody a grand weekend, sorry for not checking in here more often, but...life is not being very kind to me in the past period.
    Don`t matter, dont wanna spoil anyone`s weekend, grand to see you again Marsha and from what I read in this short time now...I`m really happy KRF and Patricia A met.
    That must have been one for the books.
    Sorry my friends, I will be here as soon as I can.
    Enjoy the sun, love and lights...

Andy Dufresne

Quote Originally Posted by mstay View Post
    There are some pics of you and some others Ms. Mod on your facebook page. Nothing incriminating that I saw anyway. Looks like you were all having fun!

(And Char, I knew you weren't 100! )
    Oh, but I am a 100 Mstay . . .it's the bat droppings cream I use that makes me look younger . . .and formaldehyde!

Just before the end of the After Party the DJ played 'Jack & Diane' and everybody started to sing along. That was really great!

Hi All! I am still on vaca down here in the Lonestar State and am able to get some computer time so thought I'd drop a line and say 'Hey, Ya'all!' Sending out good thoughts and prayers to all who need them! I hope all of our midwestern state members are okay, after hearing about all of the tornadoes that happened overnight.
    ((((SRBO)))))- Lots of hugs being sent your way, you are missed here, my brother!!!! Be cool!!

Anybody have a video of the 'Jack and Diana' sing-a-long and if so can you post it on Youtube???????? Wish I had been there to partake of the good times!

Getting the evil eye thingy from my sister (she's mad I am not giving her my undivided attention- after all, I flew 2,000 miles to see her, not be on her computer!) so better go for now. Everyone PLEASE go and welcome new member Kimmy D she is my niece and I got her to sign up a couple of days ago and she has been a big fan of the master for years- his books have pulled her thru some tough times in her life also, like the rest of us and she is a treasure!!!! She is MY biggest fan and champion tho I don't think I deserve it! Everyone have a great day and be good to those you love and those you meet! Be cool!

Hi, Happy Monday, everyone!

I hope all's well, or getting better..

Welcome back, Ally and Sunny!!

Ms. Mod- I'm super excited to hear that you had such an wonderful time in Atlanta.

Srbo- thank you for checking in. You've been missed, man.

Have a great day and week, everyone!!

Yay! We're back~~~~~

Sounds like the play was GREAT! I'm very happy for everyone who was able to attend. I hope I get to go to a get together/signing sometime in my life time.

Happy Tuesday!!!!

I pray everyone is well or getting better!

I'm so happy we are all back on board!

Hi! Ms.Mod! You were sorely missed. Hugs.

Have a great day, everyone!

Give someone a smile today.

Hugs.

Peace.

Good Tuesday to all. Feels like the first day of school, everyone posting and sharing their stories from the SKMB vacation time.
    So glad you had a grand time MsMod. It seems the red carpet event for Ghost Brothers was a huge hit. Woo Hoo!!
    All good in Spideyland. For those in the tornado alley, please be safe.
    Sending sunshine for all who desire some. Been hot and dry here.
    Iced herbal tea in hand and off to bean bag central. All are welcome to join. Critters too.

(((((all in need or not, their families, friends, and furryones))))

A very big welcome back to Ms.Mod and all Tet-Mates!! Glad to hear that the red carpet event of GB was such a wonderful and fun event!! Hope everyone had a great vacation too!! Can't wait to catch up with you all a.s.a.p.! ( I am buried in chores..grrr)